UK Vogue August 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova by Patrick Demarchelier

London ed: Model - Karlie Kloss, photographer - Patrick Demarchelier, fashion ed - Miranda Almond

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks for scanning and posting.

I'm quite impressed with this issue so far. I'm looking forward to seeing Anna's editorial in print.
I think this is the best set of editorials to showcase the new collections, that UK Vogue has done.

Paris ed: Model - Lily Donaldson, photographer: Patrick Demarchelier, fashion ed: Kate Phelan

(forgot to say in my other posts, but this and both other editorials scanned by me)

Why did 'Paris' have to be Black & White? Thats the only downfall for me :doh:

A Patrick Demarchelier issue? So boring -_-
At least Paris and London's ed are actually nice...
Sasha looks gorgeous on the cover... Wearing Balenciaga, right?

^It is indeed Balenciaga :flower:

Milan ed: models - Sasha and Freja, photographer - Patrick Demarchelier, fashion ed - Lucinda Chambers

(Scanned by me)

The cover is very boring... The only thing that saves it is Sasha's amazing, strong face.

Lily and the backdrop in the Paris ed is very beautiful. The other three are boring though.

Them Prada boots are overpowering Freja. I'd probably say that 'New York' is my favourite editorial.
Great to see Sasha and Freja! Thanks for the scans :flower:

^It is indeed Balenciaga :flower:

Milan ed: models - Sasha and Freja, photographer - Patrick Demarchelier, fashion ed - Lucinda Chambers

(Scanned by me)
Thanks for the info and scans! :flower:
Milan's ed is the best, imo.
Those Prada boots look huge! :shock::shock:

Your welcome guys, I'll scan Audrey's interview/photos and the "more dash than cash" ed later :flower:

I agree, I think Milan is the best edit. Only Sasha and Freja can make a simple studio shoot look exciting. :heart: And I love that Prada shot.

I REALLY like how all of these editorials have cities as their titles and themes. very creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->