UK Vogue August 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Josh Olins

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
The Cover is Bright pink and Bright Orange :ninja:
picture2hr.png
picture3g.png

*Scanned by ChanelCouture09

I don't know what to think about this :unsure:. Freja doesn't seem to suit this kind of image.

I love Freja but she looks strange on the cover. There is something odd about her eyes/eyebrows on the cover, no?

For being the apparent 'coolest cover girl' Freja looks bored and transparent. Thrilled to see her though!

:ninja::shock:
I don't know but this cover looks FAKE! The color patterns are so weird and too much photoshop! It makes both the model and that Miu Miu dress horrible to look at.

The bold colours are quite distracting, but i'm so happy to see Freja! :woot:

Finally! It was about time Freja got UK Vogue cover, too bad it doesn't look good. Awful colors but that's nothing new for them.

I don't mind it. I always find that I'm more of a Freja fan when she's allowed to be something other than androgynous.

That cover is such a lovely surprise. I actually love it a lot. Freja looks so raw yet soft at the same time. I agree that it's not what you'd expect for her to look like on a magazine cover, but I guess that makes it special. She looks beautiful :heart:

To me this covershot is flawless - Freja looks peaceful, confident and sheer, and although I don't like pink, it meshes well with the mood of the picture. Considering how much I loved the latest Miu Miu collection, seeing one piece from it used for a cover can't fail to appeal to me. Definitely, the best Vogue UK cover I've seen in years! :heart:

don't like this cover,freja doen't suit pink,and her face looks dull

I'm so sick of Freja being everywhere, really. Again, the dress becomes a highlight of the cover for me.

:shock: dont care about the font color or the MiuMiu dress, all i can think about is how Freja looks *gasps* damn lovely here :shock:

:clap::clap::clap:

FANTASTIC she is looking sooooo lovely and fresh
I'm buying it for sure! Go FREJA

Freja the coolest girl on fire!
That's a lovely cover. I even like the color scheme of font. lol
Hope the eds are good as well.
Thanks, chanelcouture.

I knew she was one of the candidates for getting this cover, since UK Vogue loves her.
The cover is OK, but why can't they get rid of this pink and orange color text?

Certainly a deserved cover for Freja, and I think it's a nice picture, pretty and fresh.

Fantastic cover! really! Freja looks amazing! thanks Chanelcouture09:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->