Vogue Nippon July 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Raquel's editorial is very impressive. The styling as poses are so appealing.
Thanks for scanning MAGstyle

I would buy this issue for Raquel's ed alone, Mert & Marcus have been on fire lately, i love that they are slightly adjusting their style, and not all of their work looks identical.

I don't find Raquel's ed impressive, it's similar to Into The Wild ed with Karen Elson in terms of style,
and I only find certain shots great. I would agree with Miss Dalloway, I like how they are moving away
from their usual style perhaps they want to find a new style for themselves, but this ed is not new in terms of style
but great because it's their ed we've seen in a long time.

And also the ed offers a peek of what's to come in GA fall campaign

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the colors of Raquel's ed, but not the concept itself.

Raquel's ed is amazing, I love Dior and Givenchy shots!
Freja's looks good too, so does Baptiste's solo shot from his and Anja's ed.

I can't believe after all Raquel's years of modeling she manages to bring a completely new look and mood to an editorial unlike anything she's done before :wub:

The colors in Raquel's ed are so pretty, they're tame and offer a stunning backdrop to Raquel's awesomeness.

i LOVE white wings. i often complain about raquel's face but i can't deny she knows how to pose and how to match each pose with different expressions. i think she's getting better as time goes by, and this ed is a very good example that, with good photographers and a good stylist, she can make an amazing ed... hopefully giorgio armani's fall campaign will be this good.

Raquel's ed is awesome! I love how the hairstyle gives her a very different look than usual. The colour scheme is great and the clothes suit the style of the photographs very well. Go Mert & Marcus!

Amazing ed from Raquel, kudos to Mert and Marcus for really throwing some refreshing colours into their traditional mix, 'Alien Queen In Miami' starring Sharon Stone...I can see it now! :lol:

the wings editorial is flawless. it reminds me of why i fell in love with mert & marcus in the first place. so sharp.

I bought it today, and was so impressed with Raquel's ed. That was the best thing in this issue.

Oh wow! Did Raquel just get 50 times sexier in the last few months. Stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->