UK Vogue August 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

blueorchid

you soft and only
Reaction score
Vogue_Aug2011_cover_v_28jun11_b_240x360.jpg

Kate Moss – the new Mrs Hince – wears a sequinned and embroidered wool dress, £2,480, by Miu Miu with resin drop earrings, £213, by Marni. Brass and resin cuff, £100, Diane von Furstenberg. Make-up by Dior. Hair: Sam McKnight. Make-up: Charlotte Tilbury. Set design: Angus Buchanan. Fashion editor: Lucinda Chambers. Photographer: Mario Testino.

vogue.co.uk

She looks dazed/ confused/ sleepy/ not there, but the styling is lovely!

Ok, to me this is an absolute perfectly gorgeous Aug cover. Lush and sensual without being vulgar. Moss looks radiant and Testino has redeemed himself from his latest string of flops. Kudos to all involved. Total win. Love.

This is beautiful, although its almost US Vogue-esque! But its a serene shot of Moss, and we don't get those a lot lately. Thanks for posting Blueorchid.

She looks dazed/ confused/ sleepy/ not there, but the styling is lovely!

I agree, I thought I was about to be amazed and I'm not lol! She does look confused and sleepy, and the pose seems contrieved and not natural and to me the styling is granny-ish so it's not an image or a cover that I'm attracted to.

More than Kate, it's the Miu Miu I dig. :heart: Looks like it's going to be one of the most featured collections this fall.

This is very US Vogue but I just love it! It`s one of their best (even though It`s pink again). Love the lighting, love the Miu Miu, ADORE Kate! She looks effortless gorgeous. I just don`t like the "NEW BEGINNINGS" font. It`s so cheap

This is a delight. I feel like we haven't seen this side of Kate in ages.
Beautiful Miu Miu, beautiful picture. Got to have it.

am fed up of Kate being on Uk vogue but thank God shes versatille

the cover is really great :blush:
but her editorial is perfect, i haven't seen Kate looking this good in a long time, i love everything in her ed, styling,mood, Kate.:heart:

Wow! Really nice cover from Vogue UK for quite a long time. Love the Miu Miu dress as well!:heart::woot:

Cover is stunning Kate looks so lovely and the miu miu dress is gorgeous:heart:, all the eds look great too esp Kate and Arizona's.:D

I'm always happy to see Kate and this is no exception, I don't like face expression but overall it's a good cover, kinda fresh and I'm happy to see different background for once.

I quite like the cover. Kate looks very beautiful and the dress she's wearing is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->