UK Vogue January 2010 : Rachel Weisz by Tom Craig

OMG! I love it! Much much better in HQ! Thanks for scanning fearless!

The cover looks pretty nice.

Well they did it, They included Alex Curran. I'm never going to buy this mag again. After Colleen and Cheryl, Alex is the last drop.

Exactly. I feel like I'm the only one who thinks people like Cheryl etc have nothing to their style whatsoever but tacky and trendy monotomy. UK Vogue is a joke

More Dash Than Cash : Pretty Tough
Model: Alexa Yudina
Photographer: Ami Sioux
Fashion: Lucinda Chambers

source | photos taken by chanelcouture09

Attachments

• DSC00279.JPG
    DSC00279.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00238.JPG
    DSC00238.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00239.JPG
    DSC00239.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00240.JPG
    DSC00240.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 5
Blueprint
Model: Catherine McNeil
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier

scanned in by me

thank you for scanning the ed, i can't wait to get this issue, Cat and Lara ^_^look amazing in their eds, Rachel looks really good on the cover, can't wait to see the rest of her ed, i think the content it's good for a january issue.:flower:

Oh... My... GOD! :D I'm speechless! Catherine looks so iconic in that ed, especially on the fifth and ninth pics... I love it! Karma for you Fearless123:flower:

Oh my God! Stunning ed from Catherine McNeil and Patrick Demarchelier! Demarchelier rarely impresses me, but I have to say I might have to get this issue for this ed alone. I'm in love. :wub: Thanks so much for the scans, fearless123!

Blueprint
Model: Catherine McNeil
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
scanned in by me

Thanks for scanning. Nothing memorable or special about this editorial, but it's nice to look at. I'm happy to see Catherine working again - you are gorgeous, girl!

Thanks for scanning Blueprint, fearless123. The ed is quite beautiful and Catherine has never looked so good.

Oh my God! Stunning ed from Catherine McNeil and Patrick Demarchelier! Demarchelier rarely impresses me, but I have to say I might have to get this issue for this ed alone. I'm in love. :wub: Thanks so much for the scans, fearless123!
I was pretty much about to write the very same thing.

Catherine's editorial is just like her Vuitton campaign, which is probably the reason why I like it so much.
I really like the styling as well, even though I've never been a fan of the nautical trend.

Catherine and Demarchelier did a wonderful job with this ed, nothing mind-blowing but she looks wonderful and it kind of makes you wish you could go pack your bags and go have a holiday in the Caribbean :flower:

Cat's edit has the same theme as Angela's from last month's Bazaar, but I still prefer this one.

OMG! I love love love Catherine's ed! :flower::heart: It's better than what I expected! Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"