UK Vogue July 2004 : Keira Knightley by Tesh

She's pretty arrogant, but I think she's pretty :flower:

I don't like the Orange writing on the cover :ninja:

I like the pics. It's a new look for her, nice to Vogue testing the waters a bit.

i think it's british vogue for th person that asked...

and i find her really arrogant and pisses me off when i've seen her in interviews...btu appart from that...i think she's going anneroxic, maybe it's hard to tell in these picts...but she's gettin thin...

these picts are alright but she always does the same sorta pose...gettin real sick of it...

love the colours on the cover but the expression isnt so good.\the second looks too drained out, love the 3rd she looks lie a model,

Originally posted by Amelié@Jun 7th, 2004 - 2:19 am

and i find her really arrogant and pisses me off when i've seen her in interviews...
I thought my friends and I were the only ones! Before she was all famous and I didn't know what to think of her I saw her on Conan and she was just so full of herself! I haven't cared for her since.. :ninja:

The cover is awful, with the cheesy pout and orange font. And UK Vogue is normally my favorite magazine, hands-down.

The editorial... Well, this girl has the most amazing bone structure & eyes, so you cannot go wrong with her, but I too prefer the younger & fresher style she sported with US Elle last year. Don't put her in a suit or trench coat yet. Actually, I think the styling is fairly low-key: I don't recognize many of the outfits. Maybe the photographer and stylist hoped to make her 'disappear' into the character she is playing in this shoot. Well, I was hoping for a full-on glamour shoot like what they achieved with Scarlett Johansson.

yeah she DOES look like Natalie. Whatever. I'm sick of her.

I hate it when beautiful movie stars like Keira turn out to be real b*tches...such a shame :cry:

she shouldnt pout her lips.. theyre pouty already.

I think that she is beautiful, but do not like her in these pictures. She seems to be trying to work the camera too much. She is beautiful though!!

They spelled her name wrong on the cover?! Am I the only one who noticed this? It's Kiera on the cover, but I thought it was spelled Keira??

I do NOT like the cover picture and how her eyes are practically closed it just looks really weird.

When the Pirates trailer first came out I thought she WAS Natalie Portman. But Natalie is much prettier in my opinion, she has a sweetness and intelligence to her that I don't see in Keira.

Totally agree with whoever said they envy Keira's abs though!

Vogue UK July 2004
''Miami vice''
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Fashion editor: Miranda Robson
Hair: Mark Townsend
Make-up: Kate Lee
Models:Jessica Miller & utm

photography-terry-richardson-vogue-uk-july-2004-1.jpg photography_terry_richardson_vogue_uk_july_2004_2.jpg photography_terry_richardson_vogue_uk_july_2004_3.jpg photography_terry_richardson_vogue_uk_july_2004_4.jpg photography_terry_richardson_vogue_uk_july_2004_5.jpg photography_terry_richardson_vogue_uk_july_2004_6.jpg photography_terry_richardson_vogue_uk_july_2004_7.jpg

strip-project.com

Vogue UK July 2004
"Summer Days"
Model: Daria Werbowy
Photographer: Corinne Day
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Sebastien Richard
Makeup: Lisa Houghton
Part I

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

dariawerbowy.blogspot.ca

Thanks for posting all these treasures.