UK ELLE July 2006 - Keira Knightley

L.A.Gant

Reinventing myself...
Reaction score
KeiraELLECOVER_348x450.jpg

KeiraELLE020606_228x312.jpg

She is renowned for her wholesome image and delighted fans as the well-mannered Jane Austen heroine Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.
But Keira Knightley has cast her revered English rose image aside and admitted she drinks half a bottle of wine a night and has a penchant for colourful language.
The 21-year-old packed in the expletives during an interview with Elle magazine and said she even makes beaded jewellery for her friends and family emblazoned with four-letter insults.
The actress said she also drinks half a bottle of wine a night.
She said: "I'm trying to go 'f**ck it' and have bowls of pasta or whatever makes me happy.
"I haven't been to the gym since January and I'm drinking about half a bottle of wine a night."

The full interview appears in the July issue of Elle magazine, out on Wednesday.

soucre: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk

It's another thin issue lol, there dosen't seem to be much in it.

"I'm trying to go 'f**ck it' and have bowls of pasta or whatever makes me happy."

pretty stupid

don't like it either....she looks so different, and besides, we already had enough covers of her lately (see us vogue...)

I like the cover v.much! Not too much text, nice colours and Keira looks ok.

// I love how the cover says "half a bottle of wine a night" 3x :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Again? She was on the cover of Elle UK Oct 05 issue! And the text in the cover was almost the same; 'My Style, My Man & My Fight for Fame'. Now it's 'Elle meets the star and her NEW man'. Even the pose is almost identical, as well as the background. And the text was in the same place! Lorraine Candy should get sacked.

I like Keira to some extent, but please...she doesn't eat like that OR skip gym. All the celebs are saying that...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they put her in some unflattering outfits inside, (they also don't even talk to her man lol) but her face looks pretty and theres some nice eds.

Has this come out early? 'Cause i bought mine from a shop today

I think she looks amazing... I love the cover. I just wish that I could look like that by skipping the gym and drinking nightly half bottles of wine (which I almost do :wink: ).

I hate Keira but the cover doesn't look bad (but not very good either)

why is she everywhere these days?........
watching these magazine covers, you would think only about 5 or 6 female celebrities existed.....:rolleyes:

oh why again so much text in the final cover?

Why Keira?!

Keira Knightley is on yet another magazine cover. Sigh. The only discernible talent she possess is how to pout. She is constantly being lauded as a great British actress. I feel so embarrassed. Keira is not the best actress from these shores, look at Samantha Morton.
The interview was very dry and the pictures were...yawn....Gilles Bensimon is really losing his touch.

The cover is so busy :shock:
Just got the magazine, haven't read it properly.
As much as I like Keira, to me, she looks the same in every picture with the pouting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->