UK ELLE July 2006 - Keira Knightley

julesrules815 said:
can someone post a review of the issue or the index?

Well....

There's 3 pages of inside Kelis' closet

the Keira interview of course

an interview with Matthew Fox from Lost

a page each on the style of Karolina Kurkova, Kate Bosworth & Gisele

3 editorials ...
Bright Lights - "vibrant colour is summer's hottest after-hours look"

Shore Lines - "the new simple shapes are just made for easy-going summer days"

Sunshine Days - "enjoy the rising heat in summer's prettiest pieces"

Beauty - tanning special, make up master class on eyelashes, erin wasson - "my model beauty secrets" article

Keira is okay. Maybe the attention is coming from the fact that the sequel to the Pirates of the Caribbean is due to be released soon in the U.S.

I thought that it was somewhat amusing that the article talked about her "wholesome" reputation, because the Daily Mail and a few other gossip sites have been tracking some behaviour of hers that is certain to get her into trouble unless she stops it soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=388820&in_page_id=1773

^ I don't think the models are that well known. There's Jana (Select), Elena Mel'Nik (Take 2 Model Management) and Eugenia K (Ford NY).

Are they really claiming in the article that she is a "Hollywood Rebel"? Right.

WhiteLinen said:
Are they really claiming in the article that she is a "Hollywood Rebel"? Right.
haha i no, she conforms to just about every freaking hollywood cliche, ok she doesnt seem like so much of a diva but...and it is getting so baoring to see her on every cover, there are others out there. i do like her and think she is pretty but its just tiresome to see her on all the covers every month

she is

a great actress,i saw her movies and , i think , a beautiful model of style:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->