UK Vogue July 2005 : Lily Cole by Tim Walker

xEmma2k5x said:
Lily Cole. The link to the cover is in Post 13 :flower:
Very fun editorial i liiked Erin O'connor are AMAZING!!! thanks Emma2k5f for the photos, have one question in totality el editorial All the photos are??:flower:

can someone please explain little britain to the rest of us not living in the british isles...??...

:mrgreen:

softgrey said:
can someone please explain little britain to the rest of us not living in the british isles...??...

:mrgreen:

well, i live in the states but watch bbc america so i will try. it's a tres funny show about different people around britain. there's daffyd who wants to be the only gay guy in his small village, vicky pollard who's a fast talking ghetto fabulous girl and so many other "characters". i guess it's a huge hit in the uk and i just watched it for the first time on bbc america and haven't laughed so hard in a long time. so funny, you have to check it out...hope this helps

VoguecoverJul05_XL_320x421.jpg

vogue.co.uk

What is this thread title doing? :rofl:

It's nice to occasionally see a cover where it's not some close-up focus on someone... perhaps you do lose some visual impact when you include a greater amount of background, but when the scenario is strange in that 'Tim Walker way', there's still enough going on to attract the eye to the image, and keep it there, as you try to work out what's going on.

I love the Little Britain ed. Erin is perfect in it.

Lily Takes a trip has to be one of the most beautiful Tim Walker ed.

Lily Takes a trip.I don't know if it's complete.

scanned by Zob

That 'blue dress on the spiral staircase' is a superb shot, I've seen it reprinted so many times in the media when talking about Tim Walker that it really must be a favourite for many people.

I love this cover, very beautiful and has sort of a nostalgic mood to it.And that Wallker/Lily ed is superb. :wub:

That ed is divine! I especially love that shot of Lily in the Rochas dress overlooking the city.

Lily Takes a trip.I don't know if it's complete.

There are a few pages missing. I can post it complete & in the correct order [you know I'm anal about the order :lol:] a bit later.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->