UK Vogue July 2024 : Mona Tougaard & Central Cee by Alasdair McLellan

It's a photo that's a long way from working as a cover shot.

I've settled into seeing UK Vogue as a woman's magazine where I enjoy reading through the beauty features, but I'm never going to see any high fashion in it that's going to take me out of my world.

Even Rolling Stone magazine has more exciting covers. Overall, I like McLellan's work but these images are not cover worthy.

WHAT IS THIS, HONEY?

But props to Samira. She made Mona look horrible on a cover of Vogue. I think that's a first.

See? I mistook Chioma's magazine to Samira's. Chioma's Vogue is becoming Harper's Bazaar US due to lack of effort.

If I start getting solo covers with men on the front, that Vogue subscription won't be getting renewed.

If you want to turn Vogue into a unisex magazine, then start producing unisex content from the first page to the last. Then it makes sense. Something for everyone.

And there are better ways of showing off the jewellery than looking like he's got a migraine.

ukvoguemona.jpg
Vogue UK

What a downgrade and I would never blame Mona for this.

I hope her other Vogue cover for July could come sooner so that I can erase this in my memory.

Anyway, can someone confirm if they sell Vogue in British airports on time?

Last edited:
I don't know why, I can tolerate a highly Parisian perspective in Vogue Paris (RIP) or Harper's Bazaar France... but the London perspective presented in a lot of British magazines (which is actually... unfortunate) is sooooooooooo boring to me.

Last edited:
it's something ID magazine would do......the concept isn't that bad...two new generation Brits wearing grunge/street clothes....waiting to see more

Inside this issue:
•A Summer Music Special starring Central Cee (with Mona Tougaard), Shygirl, Holly Humberstone, Olivia Dean and Ezra Collective.
• A Vivienne Westwood tribute editorial by Juergen Teller titled "The Way She Wore" starring Tracey Emin.
• An editorial titled "Wish You Were Here" by Martin Parr.

Central Cee gets a solo cover and Mona doesn’t? This is still Vogue, right?! What kind of sick joke is this.

Blocked and reported.

Inside this issue:
•A Summer Music Special starring Central Cee (with Mona Tougaard), Shygirl, Holly Humberstone, Olivia Dean and Ezra Collective.
• A Vivienne Westwood tribute editorial by Juergen Teller titled "The Way She Wore" starring Tracey Emin.
• An editorial titled "Wish You Were Here" by Martin Parr.
Who styled the editorials?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->