Undercover S/S 2021 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 29, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. TianCouture

TianCouture Well-Known Member

I adore this. Wow

3. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

Rehash of his past greatest hits but it still slaps!

I will say I miss his runway theatrics though...

4. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

Not the most imaginative clothes he's done but the randomness and camp of the lookbook was at least amusing.

jeanclaude likes this.
  5. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

I´d wish the clothes were as fun and interesting as the photoshoot (I´ve written this same thing several times this season!!).

Darko, Lola701 and RedSmokeRise like this.
  6. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

these type of presentations are business as usual for him and the easiness of that stands out as the rest scratch their head like 'what ideas could we possibly have if 35 models are not walking around a rectangle with a gigantic concert-like production, in front of an audience, nonstop for 20 minutes' and in the worst cases, 'f*ck it, let's do a runway show in the middle of a pandemic because it's the only way we know how to communicate to potential clients!'.

The clothes, unfortunately, are in the leagues of Mikio Sakabe, not criminal, just.. trendy, and consistent with the hypebeast junk he's been producing in the past years. Jun's great but he also seems to like money, quick (never forget 2007). Is it sinful? nope, I'm just too conservative for the revolutionizing concept of not being the client jumping from one designer to the next one but the designer jumping from one client base to another. :glare:

donyan, maimon and jeanclaude like this.