Undercover S/S 2024 Paris

not sure about the light up dressess but a lot of this feels like gallianos dior. id like menswear counterpart of those printed pieces.

I really love it! It’s inventive, it’s fun, it’s wearable. I hate the shoes but the clothes are so good I give it a pass!

The first part (deconstructed inside out) is interesting. The rest is disconnected from that first part.

not sure about the light up dressess but a lot of this feels like gallianos dior. id like menswear counterpart of those printed pieces.
you should refamiliarise yourself with some of takahashi's older shows around the mid-2000s - they were very galliano. but to be fair, they have the same visual styles and approaches, and takahashi does always execute them brilliantly, so it's not a problem for me. he's a great designer. that being said, is definitely isn't my favourite collection from him but it's a tiny gem in a sea of cowshit.

^ which shows? before or after the collection where he switched to the ultra commercial/basic strategy? I've been watching Undercover for many years and never saw any Galliano reference, or even a similarity. There's a lot of Rei.. for obvious reasons.

Love this! And that tulle covered hoodie is so wrong yet so right in that shade of yellow. A lot of the colour choices and pairings remind me of Jet Set Radio actually.

Stunning. The blazer with the sheer fabric around it is goooorgeous. How on earth do they do that?

The black looks are really the highlight for me. So much mystery to them.

The first set of looks are amazing.

The over artsy stuff that started after that seems to be show primary and clothes secondary.

you should refamiliarise yourself with some of takahashi's older shows around the mid-2000s - they were very galliano. but to be fair, they have the same visual styles and approaches, and takahashi does always execute them brilliantly, so it's not a problem for me. he's a great designer. that being said, is definitely isn't my favourite collection from him but it's a tiny gem in a sea of cowshit.
definitely will do that! always found interest when i see undercover in stores. Never brought myself to buy any as i didnt know enough about the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->