Vogue Australia March 2005 - Mischa Barton

mharvster said:
I've always found her kind of interesting. Because she's got such a model-y look to me. Is that just me? I don't know. I think it'd be interesting to see her do runway. Like an actual model, not like she walked dreadfully on the OC last season. haha.
I would probably like her much more if she was a model. :lol:

mischa

mharvster said:
I've always found her kind of interesting. Because she's got such a model-y look to me. Is that just me? I don't know. I think it'd be interesting to see her do runway. Like an actual model, not like she walked dreadfully on the OC last season. haha.

shes outrageously beautiful. of all the beautiful actresses, I think she IS the most model-esque. but she was a model a few years ago including calvin klein.
i think shes far prettier than diane kruger. although kate bosworth is really pretty I wonder how tall kate is? noami watts is really pretty too. but given mischas looks, age & height & thinness, she could totally be a model. i love her

LOVING it. Although, I wish I could see them a little smaller... :flower: Thanks for posting!

the big picture

I LIKE big pictures!! Its easy to see details! like mischa's sexy arms on that cover, she hot

also look for mischa's sister hania, shes just as beauteous as mischa. they might be the prettiest siosters in the world. what other sisters are hot like that??
any suggestions?

The Corrs. Sharon, Caroline and Andrea. The most beautiful women in the world and the most genetically gifted family.

Misako said:
The Corrs. Sharon, Caroline and Andrea. The most beautiful women in the world and the most genetically gifted family.

Oh I agree with you on the Corrs all the way. Also Klye and Dannii(sp?)Minogue:P

I think she looks beautiful in a very 70's way. Love the clothes. Any idea who they are by?

The designers are listed in the small print in the corners, etc.

whoa mumma huge piccies, lucky ive got the mag at home.
does any1 know if the fashion editor and photographer are australian? those clothes are a perfect choice by the FE.
:heart: my aussie vogue

She is so incredibly lovely. Although I have heard that she is stuck-up, I dont care, she is gorgeous :heart:

she's a good clotheshorse but sooo bland. good for her though! the clothes look perfect on her.

I like most of the pics, I wonder if she is wearing hair extensions? It looks quite a bit longer. Looks good.

Yes,it was good wasn't it? If I could find the article online I'd post it here, but no luck thus far.......
Buuuut.....I've fallen in love with that gorgeous dress she's wearing on the cover and again in one of the pictures....it says Chanel boutique, so I guess it would be hard to find, does anyone have any idea how much it would be?
I'd love to get it made for me by a dressmaker, but I think the pictures arent' detailed enough and it could be quite difficult to do....but I'm seriously in love! I want I want I want!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wow. She looks great! But the clothes are to die for!

I would love to raid her closet. She always looks so amazing in the candid picturesand at award shows.... this spread is just so amazing. I want all the clothes. Would it be possible to get the pictures a bit smaller so that I can see them fully without scrolling. Where can I get a copy of Austrilian Vouge?

Does she EVER look bad? There's a simple answer to that. These editorials are so lovely, she strikes some good poses. I heard she used to model, but she didn't enjoy it which is why she quitted. Can someone confirm this? If it's true then it's a pity, she would be such an amazing model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raven86
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->