Vogue Australia March 2005 - Mischa Barton

clueless

Reaction score
Mischa Barton is on the cover of new Aussie Vogue.....I love Mischa, but I actually don't think these are her best pictures....most disagree, but we all seem to agree that the clothes are lovely!:flower:
vogue%20AU%2003.05-01.jpg

vogue%20AU%2003.05-02.jpg

vogue%20italy%202.04%201.jpg

And some more........

vogue%20AU%2003.05-06.jpg

vogue%20AU%2003.05-07.jpg

vogue%20AU%2003.05-08.jpg

Interview by Clare Barker, fashion editor is Trevor Stones, photos by Thomas Nutzl.......

I'm loving the first white dress, the beaded/lacy top, the Valentino wedges (anyone know how much those are, USD??), and the gorgeous Rene Caovilla heels...

i was never really interested in her, but she looks fantastic!

I love these pictures and I think she looks great, but really the clothes steal the show. Gorgeous.

mharvster said:
I love these pictures and I think she looks great, but really the clothes steal the show. Gorgeous.
Yea the clothes they chose were amazing! :heart:

she looks pretty, but then again, everyone would with the help of top photographers and make-up artists...........

I've always found her kind of interesting. Because she's got such a model-y look to me. Is that just me? I don't know. I think it'd be interesting to see her do runway. Like an actual model, not like she walked dreadfully on the OC last season. haha.

The clothes are amazing!:heart: She looks pretty good too. Thanks for the huge pictures!:flower:

I love this editorial. That orange dress really looks great on her.

these pictures are all gorgious! one of the most important details of fashion is how the model wears them. she has a perfect poise complimenting these already amazing gowns.

Black white picturies are great,

The dresses are beautiful, especially the chanel one...yummy!
exactly!!!

I want Vogue in Poland! ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->