US Elle April 2022 : Precious Lee by Adrienne Raquel

Inside story is great!! great styling and movement there.

the 60s cover on the other hand though had potential, but it looks too comical. the styling makes her look like a thumb with eyes.

Nowhere near as good as her British Vogue cover from last April, but I still really like it! I hope I get the first cover. Sometimes subscribers get the short end of the stick, though, and the b&w cover is instantly forgettable.

Toscani reference, again, and I love it. A cover like that is always welcome. Nina is doing it great. I only hated her quarantine look like issue, the rest is amazing.

This is the best way to portrait body diversity in this industry, with glamour and irrisistible fashion. She's working the same way as all her pairs, not forced at all as you can see in some Vogue editions. Congrats again ELLE for showing that you can make beautiful fashion with all kind of beauties.

It will be interesting to see how versatile she will be, in the long-term, as a fashion model, but she's photogenic in that special way that makes someone a great cover girl, because she brings something to it, she has a presence that people really respond to, and not everyone has that.

I hate the pink glove, and the fact that you can see the stitching so clearly cheapens the cover. Will always love her face however, and the black and white images are beautiful.

Radiant presence in front of the camera. A true star.

Listen...no one is arguing that whether she's pretty or not. She obviously is.

But, she really is not giving me a fashion look. Especially because her modeling is very caricature of fashion. She has much more of a celebrity look, than a model look.

She has much more of a celebrity look, than a model look.

I agree with this, and certainly no one can pretend she’s the most versatile model around, either. But I think those are some of the reasons she’s become a star so fast. She just works as a cover girl, she’s memorable (to the extent that many here already acknowledge her signature pose! lol) and has an accessible, pretty, commercial look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->