US Elle April 2024 : Nicole Kidman by Mario Sorrenti

1st cover looks a bit like a HB cover under Samira. Second cover is giving bobblehead (high priestess 🤭)

I love Nicole and I think she should never have her hair back like that at all.... A missed opportunity.

The lingerie would've made a sexy and enigmatic cover...

Are the editors too afraid of boring covers? Everyone is trying way too hard to be exciting and pushing the envelope.

Commend Nicole for committing to all these edits like Tilda and Cate do. And I enjoy this a lot, despite the intense post production.

My biggest issue is the hair. In a few of the shots it works, but most of them have her looking very bobble head like with an immense forehead real estate. Could have done something that was equally severe but also quaffed in a Marlene Dietrich of Joan Crawford kind of way. The shot of her sitting and having her hands up in a fist does have me thinking they shopped her head a little bigger. The size of it just doesn't compute.

The lingerie photo is stunning. I love a more sexy glam look for Nicole. Some of the shots are awkward though and I feel like there’s too much blue, lol.

That shot of her on the mirror is beautiful.

I saw on IG a gorgeous ed with Rebecca L. by Christian McDonald that is inside 😍 I melt. ELLE is pulling great fashion contents against what Vogue US/worldwide is doing.

I'm liking this! Could've done without the cardboard box but I love the strong pose from Nicole and the Saint Laurent. The other two covers don't do much for me, unfortunately. This certainly feels like a palette cleanser after the Vogue Australia cover shoot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->