US Elle February 2015 : Lena Dunham by Paola Kudacki

Wow Xosha looks so different from how I remember her! And just as I expected Aja looks gorgeous :wub:

I'm liking the editorials in this issue. There's a throwback vibe to them of classic Elle edits from the Pre-Joe Zee era.

I love, love, LOVE this cover and Lena's editorial. She looks sexy (not ironically, just sexy) and lovely and like she is more confident. I hope she is because Girls is such a clever show (actually realistic whether people get that or not). The rest of the issue looks quite good.

Good issue although I'm not that particular with the layout. There's something wrong with their layout that makes it look clumsy

The cover itself is good. Better than her Vogue cover. Polka dots again? Gray background again? It seems like it's a better version of her US cover. The cover layout screams Vogue though

I don't like Lena on the cover... She doesn't take a good photo and is a bad choice for these things

I think it's time for Elle to stop with these studio editorials. It's probably Paola's style, but it's getting nauseating. Love the TV-girls edit. Sarah P and Amanda looks great, Gabrielle Union too.

They've not had a subscribers cover in months, my scan

Attachments

• Elle 215s.jpg
    Elle 215s.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 8
So... one of my old comments on Rihanna's ELLE cover was printed in this issue. :o

Has anyone else experienced their comments from this board in print?

rLOe933F.jpg

My own snap.

Last edited by a moderator:
^aww that's cool! I would never think they actually ready our comments! They certainly don't pay attention if they do lpl

I think it's really cheap to mine comments from websites. Like they're trying to be hip or something. Twitter! JustJared!

I'm sure there are a lot of thoughtful readers letters sent to Elle that would make for more interesting reading than "JLo looks bangin! That woman ROX!" and "super cute nails in #Elle! cant wait to rock this look!" from Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->