US Elle February 2022 : Grace Elizabeth by Sølve Sundsbø & Mary J. Blige by Adrienne Raquel

I love the Grace's edit, reminds me an old fashion feature of US Harper's Bazaar or Vogue Italia from late 90's & early 2000's.

I never see an ed as good as the oldies from W by Alex White since her arrival at Elle....sigh.

No other edits besides an accessories edit featuring lizards, a fish, a turtle, and ducklings

I flicked through it online, it really felt like content was just not there, and I'd read at least one of the articles in a different edition of Elle already.

Last week I received Grace’s cover in the mail, thankfully. It’s a nothing issue but her editorial is even lovelier in print.

OMGGGGG Grace's editorial is FABULOUSSSS damn it ahaha. STUNNING !!!
Powerful
Sexy
Creative
= supermodel in the making !!!

A crying shame Graze Elizabeth's cover was only sent out to a few subscribers and never made it to newsstands as an official cover! I was hellbent on supporting another model cover but just checked on Newsstand's website and Grace's cover wasn't imported here to the UK.

You usually find the less buzz-worthy cover makes it over on import but unfortunately not this time. Nevertheless, @[B]aracic[/B]'s flawless HQ uploads of Grace by Solve Sundsbo will do just fine. :heart:

Grace Elizabeth's cover and editorial are fantastic. It's also really hard to make studio shoots look great, and Sølve and Grace managed to do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->