US Elle February 2022 : Grace Elizabeth by Sølve Sundsbø & Mary J. Blige by Adrienne Raquel

Grace is gorgeous! The editorial looks very promising!

Rather surprised that a model without a huge social media following scored a solo newsstand cover, but I love to see it! Grace is lovely as always, but it is slightly boring and obvious with the Valentine’s Day red for February. Love the 2nd and 4th photos on the Instagram post.

This is everything! I love it. The second picture is perfection!

The full editorial is on the site and it’s BEAUTIFUL.

Not to nitpick, because as I said before, I do like this cover, but there were several better choices available from the shoot. Remember when people complained that US Vogue’s Adele and SJP covers were too similar for consecutive months? well….

0F80A387-345D-4E83-A194-355A856E2049.jpeg
elle.com
6F406DC7-0931-454F-89A6-DDB54BBF8834.jpeg
designscene.net

Love Grace, such a classic beauty with a pretty dignified way of carrying herself.

Not really a fan of the cover but like the freshness of it all..

Both are solid covers for ELLE.

Prefer Kaia's. That eternal Tom Ford for Gucci suit is the star in any shoot. (...If only it were Grace wearing it...)

Truly wonderful to see a deserving American model on the cover of a mainstream American fashion title. What a spectacular outcome to match a celebratory occasion. Grace always delivers, and this is no exception - love the red, the Loewe and the simplicity of it all. Quintessential Elle and I'll be buying... :heart:

Always said Anna Wintour should've given Grace Elizabeth the cover of Vogue but might've known another magazine would beat Wintour to the punch.

Kaia's cover is actually last month's.

Haha… yup! That’s what I was referring to in my post about consecutive months, didn’t mean to imply both covers I posted were February’s.

Absolutely amazing. They actually gave a solo cover to an American model with no family connections or anything. And they did it before Vogue did.

A pro tip: if you hire an actual and experienced photographer with decades of working behind him, he would probably produce good results. Go Sølve!

Interesting that they're putting models on their covers lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->