US ELLE March 2004 : Paris Hilton by Gilles Bensimon

i mean sure we don't all know her...but if you've seen the simple life it's beyond hilarious...it's hard to acknoledge that her and nicole have grown up in a totally different enviroment.

they were a bit stuck up towards the family...and just the fact that she's done sh*t all for like her whole life is enough for me to judge her on that alone.

it's quite a funny show though, i love it how we laugh at the rich and "famous".

Originally posted by ingenue@Feb 13th, 2004 - 6:29 am
how tall is she exactly?

Paris 5'8.5 I believe? I like Paris even though most people tend to hate her! She looks good in the spread but the cover doesn't do her justice..especially with that jacket! :doh:

I steer clear of all things Paris but she's staring at me on this magazine lying in front of me so I'll comment.

My first impression is that she's being styled to look like (and she wants to be) Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. In other words, a classy and intelligent person. I don't know Paris but she seems pretty dumb to me. The photos and scenery are lavish. The clothes and accessories are spectacular. You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink, however, and Paris still looks cheap to me. I scanned my favorite photo. Excuse the quality, I don't really know how to work it properly.

Attachments

• p1ver.jpg
    p1ver.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"