US Elle May 2023 : Megan Thee Stallion by Adrienne Raquel

Who? Is this person famous?

anyway super basic looks that are giving Prom Night.

Who? Is this person famous?

Not this! Of course she's famous. It's thee Stallion, duh. :winkingwtongue:
Jokes aside, I can't tell if you're trying to be shady or are just clueless, but she's a Grammy award winning hip-hop artist. She's good.

And she always looks great in magazines! This is another instant hit from Elle for me, despite the admittedly basic styling - which she is totally selling, though. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

Not this! Of course she's famous. It's thee Stallion, duh. :winkingwtongue:
Jokes aside, I can't tell if you're trying to be shady or are just clueless, but she's a Grammy award winning hip-hop artist. She's good.

And she always looks great in magazines! This is another instant hit from Elle for me, despite the admittedly basic styling - which she is totally selling, though. She looks absolutely gorgeous.
who cares about a grammy in 2023? No wonder idk who this person is. def clueless and proud of it. walking around NYC Palm Beach Alicante and Gstaad i literally have never heard this music. thats usually how I gauge popularity. That girl Ava Max is everywhere!

i dont think being able to pull of basic clothes is a compliment. Are you being shady now?

Last edited:
i dont think being able to pull of basic clothes is a compliment. Are you being shady now?

She's not a fashion icon and she doesn't have to be, but she's a hot girl and she looks great in the clothes that she was styled in. It is a compliment.

who cares about a grammy in 2023? No wonder idk who this person is. def clueless and proud of it. walking around NYC Palm Beach Alicante and Gstaad i literally have never heard this music. thats usually how I gauge popularity. That girl Ava Max is everywhere!

me when I'm lying, delusional, and my dumb gay @ss is making a half-@ssed attempt at trying to sound rich on the internet :grinningwsweat:

me when I'm lying, delusional, and my dumb gay @ss is making a half-@ssed attempt at trying to sound rich on the internet :grinningwsweat:
people who think im lying literally just cant imagine it for themselves. Its not a me problem - its a you problem.

people who think im lying literally just cant imagine it for themselves. Its not a me problem - its a you problem.

Either way, the popularity of artists doesn't revolve around your perceptions of it. I know who Megan Thee Stallion is but have no idea who Ava Max is so, what's your point? I've been to all those places too!!

It's true, I cannot imagine anyone suggesting that what they hear "walking around" Palm Beach, for example, is a good way to gauge cultural relevance of a hip hop artist. The retirees are blasting Ava Max and not Megan? lol

It's great to see her in a fashion magazine again, though I must admit that those are very safe images of Megan. I had the same sentiment with her HB cover before, too.
This is a slight misstep from their gorgeous April cover with Jenna Ortega.

Let me read her cover interview after I finish this fairytale I'm currently reading titled I Haven't Heard of WAP Yet.

Very well done, she looks gorgeous! And glad to see her coming back to the spotlight after the trial drama.

I was expecting her scoring Vogue, but Nina goes ahead. Can't wait to see the fashion editorials inside.

I miss Robbie Meyer Elle so much. The comercial cover, the tons of text and the Ask Jean pages. I Will start live in the past kkkkk

First time am hearing this name and am not mad, am not supposed to know every famous person same way you shouldnt be mad for not knowing Megan.

I never heard her songs, but she looks classy, like a modern/real life Jessica Rabbit. She's selling glamour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->