US Elle November 2009 : Katie Holmes by Richard Bailey

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
Women-in-Hollywood_articleimage-2.jpg

elle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like it. She looks awkward and the expression on her face is just not appealing, like she is smelling something bad.

If I bought that magazine, I would have a hard time resisting the urge to pick up my pens and draw in some accessories.

She looks like she's got a surprise for us. Now I've become suspicious of her. I don't like surprises. She has a look in her eye, like it won't be nice.

this looks bland. boring. such a letdown from their cover with Posh. :(

Its actually multiple covers, it seems Katies is the newstand one though, and other for subscribers; Women in Hollywood;

Emily Blunt and Renee Zellweger by Carter Smith:

Women-in-Hollywood_articleimage1.jpg
Women-in-Hollywood_articleimage6.jpg

Zoe Saldana & Julianne More by Alexi Hay:

Women-in-Hollywood_articleimage9.jpg
Women-in-Hollywood_articleimage3.jpg

images from elle.com

God the sub covers are all beautiful!
Love Emily's! :heart:

I actually don't mind the Katie cover.
I think the colours are really beautiful together. That coral against her skin is gorgeous.
I wish one of the other girls got the newsstand cover. I find it odd that out of all of them Holmes got it.
But at least there are 4 other covers!

This would suit a summer issue more, but I like it. She looks young, fresh, sweet, sexy. Nothing not to like.

I like all the covers, i think Katie looks nice in a commercial way, but the styling is a bit insipid, and safe which goes with the territory. Of course Moore delivers on another level from others, as always, the woman is a goddess!

Thanks for posting Miss D....the Holmes cover is almost as bad as Beckham's as Elle's U covers have been horrible this year but the Julianne Moore one is great.

I so hope I get Emily's cover. I'm okay with the others as long as it's not Katie.

i love emily's cover: it's so soft! and I love Julianne's cover b/c of her red hair against that blue background and her green dress...

I like Emily's cover except for the pale lips

Zoe definitely fits the title of the cover. She's the bomb in 2009.

I hope I get the one with Emily Blunt, it's so pretty. even the one with Renee is surprisingly outstanding, too. :heart:

Julianne's cover is the best! Love it!:heart:

Well, every single cover is better than Katie's unfortunately. but she probably sells the best. :innocent:
They should have gone with Emily's....wow :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->