US Elle September 2019 : Angelina Jolie by Alexi Lubomirski

This is beautiful. I’m not a huge fan of Alexi but this is a complete yes. Another issue of Elle to add to my collection.

I love Angelina and I am delighted to see her back on the cover (and in the cinema soon) again.

You know where you are with Angelina Jolie. It's going to be classic, it's going to look beautiful.

If this is an Elle Worldwide cover deal, it must be the third or fourth time she's done that over the decades. Always a winner.

She is so beautiful but I don't Like the style. She needs a better hair style,her forehead looks too big.

The power of fashion, but where’s the fashion?

Angelina looks good, but the photo feels like she just got done with hair and makeup and the MUA decided to snap a photo for his instagram. Its very that.

Angelina’s beauty saved this cover. Otherwise it feels very Hollywood Reporter on a budget

The power of fashion, but where’s the fashion?

Angelina looks good, but the photo feels like she just got done with hair and makeup and the MUA decided to snap a photo for his instagram. Its very that.

Angelina’s beauty saved this cover. Otherwise it feels very Hollywood Reporter on a budget

Yes, I had the same thoughts when I saw this cover.

I really expected more. Nina's Elle has been a bit edgier than this, so it all feels quite mellow and on a budget. And no thanks to the "article opener" light, not suitable for a cover photograph at all.

Beautiful,i like it..

Would you like it if it were on Harper's too? :kiss:
Because this looks like Justine's cover which got stolen by Nina. The understated styling, the easy on the eye glamour and pose. Not knocking it though. It works for what it's trying to sell. I just it would be better suited February. I want the drama and dynamic poses for September.

The stakes are rising each day for Anna!

I don't know, she looks as a politican here (which she might actually be now, she's got so many jobs lately :rofl:). Much prefered her last year's romantic cover.

Would you like it if it were on Harper's too? :kiss:
Because this looks like Justine's cover which got stolen by Nina. The understated styling, the easy on the eye glamour and pose. Not knocking it though. It works for what it's trying to sell. I just it would be better suited February. I want the drama and dynamic poses for September.

The stakes are rising each day for Anna!
Yeah it is a generic kinda cover that Justine would do, but with someone like Jolie it works, because that level of beauty does not need gimmicks. So yes, I would like it on Harpers aswell. My UK HB grief is not even just with their covers, its the overall magazine, which is so very irrelevant, imo.

Not impressed with Nina either, some cover shots have been good, but the magazine content seems like its second thought, that should never be the case.

I have started a personal boycott of magazines with self-penned essays, interviews conducted by other celebrities or lazy Q and A’s. If you’re not going to invest in quality journalism, I’m not going to invest in your magazine. Period.

Madonna May have been mad at her NYTimes profile but it was very clearly a great piece of journalism with obvious resources being spent to produce it. This is self propaganda trash and I’m not going to drink the kool-aid.

She's one of those celebrities that can photograph like a supermodel but they instead gave her a People magazine cover. I wish they had done a more Vogue Paris style take on the tshirt

Not impressed with Nina either, some cover shots have been good, but the magazine content seems like its second thought, that should never be the case.

The content has become so vapid that I often wait to see if a US Elle cover story will be reprinted by the French edition, and then buy that version instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->