US Glamour August 2024 : Christina Aguilera by Christine Hahn

WOW the cover is a Photoshop disaster, I thought it was a mix of Gwen Stephanie and Lady Gaga. She ''may'' have used too much botox as well anyways...

It has that tacky vibe that I associate with Aguilera so it works, I guess... -_-

They could have at least given her September. :ermm: 💀

@mepps It's all "digital" anyway, so... August, September, etc. is more meaningless than usual.

The photos would have been pk but the hair feels too flat and for some reason the angles emphasize how petite she is.

I don't mind the sight of this, it's all very easy on the eye and executed pretty well. I'm always down for a beach setting, and the lighting is lovely - very flattering on Christina Aguilera. She looks great, and think that black and white shot (despite loving the colouring of the others) is my fave.

I still have a mental image of her previous body shape. I wonder what she tried, ozempic? I prefer her current shape though. It’s an okay cover, considering she is not a model.

I still have a mental image of her previous body shape. I wonder what she tried, ozempic? I prefer her current shape though. It’s an okay cover, considering she is not a model.
ozempic of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->