US GQ August 2022 : Brad Pitt by Elizaveta Porodina

I don’t like his expression.

oh man, here comes the divorce/lawsuit machinery: just a man in pain, jUsTiCe 4 BrAD!~!!, end the stigma of abused man, he just wants his life back, women can be abusers too, forever Joe Black..

In his defense he started the trend first back when he was crying in that other issue of .. GQ (?) and that Frank Ocean show.

Also: he looks awful and extremely botoxed with that makeup..

I've never not been attracted to Brad Pitt. How did they manage to screw up this badly? And I expected to be wowed considering how much I like Porodina's work...

I said "oooooooo" when I saw the thread title and then "nooooooooo" when I opened it. Hopefully the interview is good?

A star of his stature with publicist, agent and so on and NO ONE said anything ???
At this stage of his career don't tell me that he doesn't have photo approval COME ON PEOPLE???
I'm shocked, it could have been genius but that expression is crazy.
And who is this photographer??? Do they dare to tell us that there wasn't any better shot ???
THIS EVERYBODY is the reason why regular people and us fashion lovers DO NOT buy magazines anymore lol.
You can find better shots of him on Instagram.
Just shameful.

Christ what an awful shot.
It’s a Global Cover Deal so expect to see this on almost all editions too.

Here's the full editorial: Brad Pitt is the Cover Star of GQ August 2022 Issue
My gosh the shot where he throws fire with the black leather skirt would have been a KILLER look for the cover !!!
That if it would have been for any Asian edition of GQ where creative beautiful photography is always welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->