US GQ June/July 2020 : Robert Pattinson by Robert Pattinson

Very confused as to why on TFS people are allowed to fawn over males as sex objects. Why is this allowed when if any comments were made about other genders in this way there would be outrage. Always the same every time there is a "hot" guy editorial. Find it quite cheap tbh.
because we're animals, dear.

i don't find him hot there. also i would mirror the image, his face looks crooked. but at least it's not dua lipa!

Certainly an expected cover. He leads Nolan's latest film and a supposed biggest film this summer. I've always find him hot and I like his acting. But they have retouched this to the point it looks unauthentic.

Yeah the photos that are on Instagram right now are ..... not great. At least Will Welch isn’t doing his usual hard sell Instagram stories to make us buy !!

Though there are more editorials in this issue, the page count comes in at 100 pages. For a June/July issue!!
Also, for a 34-year old man, his place looks like a pigsty. :shock:

US GQ June/July 2020

The King of Quarantine

Photographer and cast: Robert Pattinson

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ June/July 2020

The Big Buscemi

Photographer: Fanny Latour-Lambert
Stylist: Jon Tietz
Grooming: Kumi Craig
Cast: Steve Buscemi

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ June/July 2020

Say His Name

Photographer: Tyrell Hampton
Stylist: Jon Tietz
Cast: Yahya-Abdul Mateen II

US GQ Digital Edition

It’s so slim because there are only, like, 5 ads! The letter from the editor is on page 3 or something. I don’t get it. People are still buying online! Fathers Day is in a week or two and people all over will be buying cologne and neckties and whatnot as gifts. And many stores in the US will be open in June and July, if they’ve not been looted. Vanity Fair has far more ads in their June issue.

In terms of written content I feel this is US GQ’s strongest issue in a long, long time. As much as Robert’s greasy selfie editorial makes me want to frantically jump in the shower, the article is a good read and it’s just one of many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->