US Harper’s Bazaar August 2023 : Reese Witherspoon by Cass Bird

terrible hair...and exactly what other people are saying...Samira is not a contributor she is the EIC so she had to control everything to make it look at certain level,and yes this is not fashion but a celebrity cover...so the idea is to make them look at their best and Reese is always in the safe area, so if you are not gonna push the envelope with her at least make her look amazing...but of course this is not the case...

He's openly racist. The guy is nuts.

LOL “openly racist”??? No more “racist" than the individuals he’s mocking from what’s out her about him. Nuts??? More of a a classic a55hole, and those come in all colors. Just hilarious how White guilt will instantly label someone as racist when the accused dare to criticize Black individuals that have blatantly been so extreme in their pro-Black activism at the expense of everybody else, every other race— thus being openly racist, but will completely dismiss that “racist’” accused who support Black conservatives LOL Because apparently Black conservatives don’t exist— or rather, aren’t even... Black. Some progressives only seem to accept Black individuals as only always oppressed, struggling, beaten victims needing to be saved: That’s not racist at all LMAO (…Just like the so-called progressive White ghey that actually posted on some forum excusing the rioters that looted/destroyed/injured during the George Floyd protest with “that’s just how they protest…” Because that’s not racist at all.)

I don’t mean to tear into on your post Ivano. It’s just so tiresome to see/read White individuals have the attitude that a White man is instantly branded as “racist” if he dares to trash certain Black individuals as he would anyone elser. This mentality that Black people in 2023 are critic-proof, and need to be treated like they’ve just been freshly liberated from oppression, like it’s1963, is a new form of racism.

I could only ever tolerate Collier's work for Luomo Vogue, maybe Another Man every now and then.
As for Vincent Gallo, :vomiting:. Yes you can be the irreverent 'serious' actor who only takes on cool projects, but you don't have to be nasty about it. Just look at Ben Whishaw! Gallo said some tasteless things about Spike Jonze. On record. About Sofia Coppola too, and he never apologised.

Oh Vincent always never fails to rise to the occasion of unadulterated a55holery in printed interviews. Whether he is one IRL or he's just pure trolling, I’m not interested in experiencing because he's not that talented nor that handsome. However, on a pure presence, he looks gorgeous in print, particularly this Another Man shoot: Unexpectedly styled and posed in a more feminine way, but still very natural for him, masculine and uncontrived (unlike that Harry person in dresses). Oddly enough, Collier always manages to shoot men so much better than she does women… It must be a personal preference to shoot women— even models, not in their best light… (My impression is she finds women more attractive butch-- like she prefers Charlize as Aileen Wuornos LOL which usually doesn’t go well with high fashion imagery. But I get it, female gaze and all that.)

review:

114 pgs

Reese At Peace
10 pgs
Celeb: Reese Witherspoon
Styling: Samira Nasr
Photo : Cass Bird

Of A Feather
14 pgs
Model : Cara Taylor
Styling : Bérenger Pelc
Photo : Jósephine Löchen

Life Is Drag
10 pgs
Model/celeb : Sasha Velour, Plastique Tiara, Sasha Colby, Miss Fame, Beaujangless, Kevin Aviance, Serena Tea
Styling : Shawn Lakin
Photo : Ryan McGinley

I honestly think that US Bazaar (as a magazine) has a stronger POV than US Vogue for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->