US Harper's Bazaar April 2009 : Gisele Bundchen by Peter Lindbergh

More and more, I'm enjoying and looking forward to this mag more than US Vogue.

Am I the only one who is really tired of Gisele?.. :doh:
The same face every month on thousands of magazines...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait until it hits stands. So this will go up against the style at any size April issue of Vogue? Interesting........:shock:

Oh wow,that's just gorgeous!

I'm too happy :clap:
Great to see Gisele on HB cover again, and looking fatastic :heart:
Really beautiful.

I love the fact that a decade after her first HB cover, she is still here, and still scoring big covers.

I can't wait until it hits stands. So this will go up against the style at any size April issue of Vogue? Interesting........:shock:

Bazaar does a Fabulous at Every Age feature... every issue. They just put it big on the cover this time.

I can't think of anything more boring than waking up today & seeing this.

^ Exactly ^_^
*edit* I meant my comment to Miss Dalloway's.

i really hope that green Cavalli dress is the subscriber cover

great cover!!! finally, US HB has tapped a model for the cover. 'cause i think the last time a model fronted US HB cover was way way 3-4 yrs. ago? :lol:

I though the same thing, very interesting - it does not soud like a coincidence... more like pure competition...B)
I bet HB will win:innocent:

Bazaar does a Fabulous at Every Age feature... every issue. They just put it big on the cover this time.

I can't think of anything more boring than waking up today & seeing this.

I know, normally its a little section in the magazine practically every month. It looks like this time its the whole issue that caters to it.

I though the same thing, very interesting - it does not soud like a coincidence... more like pure competition...B)
I bet HB will win:innocent:

US Vogue sells over a million copies a month... Bazaar sells a little over 700,000... so doubtful they will win.

I know, normally its a little section in the magazine practically every month. It looks like this time its the whole issue that caters to it.

Yeah... that's obvious since it's plastered on the cover in large type.

US Vogue sells over a million copies a month... Bazaar sells a little over 700,000... so doubtful they will win.

That is not what I mean... I am not talking about copies... the publicity in the main media is all over the place on this issue due to her wedding and just for being Gisele etc...
They were very smart everyone os talking about it:blush:

:woot: Can she be any more Stunning/Gorgeous/Wonderful/Fantastic/Fabulous/Charming/Exquisite or Perfect???
I dont think so...God this certainly made my day!!
I cannot be more thrilled about this cover, yes the fonts ruin it a bit, but with a face like that who cares about the fonts....
I cannot wait to see the suscribers cover,,,I cannot get enough of gisele,,I just cant, this is amazing!!!!:heart::heart:

The cover is great, but why do they have to write this "Fabulous at every age" thing over and over again? Be more creative, people!

Stunning pic of Gisele but: I agree that I'm reaaally starting to get tired of her :ermm: Well, she had her 5 mins (which were waaay to long for my taste tbh) of fame - now let's move on :rolleyes: The font is terrible IMO btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->