US Harper's Bazaar June/July 2023 : Anitta by Emmanuel Sanchez Monsalve

She can't model, even Jojo Toddynho (who is Brazilian knows who she is) gets better pictures!

OMG I AM SHOOKED. Wasn't expecting this, but at the same time always thought it would happen, so I couldn't be happier that it did!

Not happy with the sleepy eyes, but I guess that's still in. Love the rest.

Thrilled for Anitta's success!

Last edited:
Anita looks bored, sleepy, non-excited. all things no one wants to relate and therefore no one wants to see on the cover of a fashion glossy.
everything else is ok.
good for her, this is still an accomplishment.

Samira took all the vivacity from Anitta...it's so generic....i wish the Porter magazine team (when the print magazine existed) be in charge of US bazaar....

she is one of the most unphotgenic people i know, sadly she is not any better in person....

Look, I'm happy for her, but this is almost shocking. I could understand her being in one of the covers of Elle's Music Issue, but is she really relevant enough in the US to justify a solo cover for Harper's Bazaar? I honestly didn't know. On a different note, why are the cover shots so drained of joy month after month?

A very thin summer issue, only 124 pages. And so little contents inside. I don’t know what’s happening with US Bazaar but i noticed this year they’ve been decreasing their content pages. Less budget? The editorials doesn’t excite me either, other than Anitta’s cover story, there is 1 more editorial by Cass Bird and an accessories / jewelries story. Sorry Samira, but I can’t defend you this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->