US Harper’s Bazaar March 2023 : Paris Hilton by Max Farago & Kai Newman by Philip-Daniel Ducasse

I love the pic of the second cover

They didn't have to dress her like a conservative mother at a BBQ garden party just because she's ''redeeming'' herself. Pathetic cover and a shameful waste of Paris. The second one's your standard filler Vogue Mexico editorial, I'm beyond tired of that imagery but it does work better than Paris' cover. No idea who Kai Newman is but she's a beautiful woman.

Will we ever see a good Bazaar cover again?

They didn't have to dress her like a conservative mother at a BBQ garden party just because she's ''redeeming'' herself. Pathetic cover and a shameful waste of Paris. The second one's your regular filler Vogue Mexico editorial, I'm beyond tired of that imagery but it does work better than Paris' cover. No idea who Kai Newman is but she's a beautiful woman.

Will we ever see a good Bazaar cover again?
Isn’t she a model?

I'm indifferent towards Paris, but the "see? I'm not really an air-head, there's more to me!" angle is something she's been selling for nearly a decade at this point, there's nothing revelatory about it. The documentary covering this same territory came out three years ago.

Kai sulking in her drab bedroom isn't exactly an exciting alternative, either.

This is the March issue??!

Yes, I had a quick Google search. Can't say that I've heard of her before.
She's not really new but hadn't heard of her or seen new picture for a while. Glad she landed the cover, she looks really good on it, a simple composition but it works for me. And far better than Hilton's one if it was necessary to mention it...

I doube checked and she's around for something like 10 years already. I wouldn't have thought so...

The covers are terrible as usual but I kind of like them, with Paris they could do beter with the same style, what bothers me is that usually in The editorial are beter pictures for a cover. Samira should put attention on what Italian Bazaar has done with two issues.

I doube checked and she's around for something like 10 years already. I wouldn't have thought so...
She debuted spring/summer 2014. She was apart of the Prada army that season. She faded a bit but came back a few seasons ago and has been consistently booking ads and shows. Nice to see her land a major cover.

Wowww, I had a high hope when I saw the tittle but super disappointed when i saw it. So depressing and bad.

imagine if it was a Glenda’s era. It will be super tacky yet fun cover with close ups and pinks everywhere lol

Is she sitting in someone's basement? I can't imagine the thought that goes into thinking: "wow this is GREAT, it should be on the cover!!! ^_^"

Looks like even A list celebs have caught wind of the trash Bazaar has become. Would explain their cover choices over the last year.

I dont mind both but such covers require massive editorials to tell a story.

Just saw this on Daily Mail UK, and it's slightly better....

67763185-11759273-image-a-2_1676563928039.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->