US InStyle December 2018 : Jennifer Lopez by Anthony Maule

I have no words for that cover, I'm moving straight on to the idea that some worldwide editions will pick a better shot for their own reprint.

The half naked picture is already a meme in my country.

She probably styled herself (/shade)

Im here for the big hair, but not to this weird color.
The only shot that she looks good is that one with the green Valentino, but the poses with that background behind makes it looks weird, like they picked IG photo and printed in a fashion mag.

Omg, what's happening with this editorial!?! Who's the stylist??? Must be schizophrenic because these looks are all over the place.

Your bewilderedness is absolutely on point and all I can do is laugh at how incredibly directionless this editorial is.

Absolutely atrocious, and that sparkly green dress/cape/whatever must the most vulgar thing I've seen in some time. Why would she agree to wear that?
To serve as a reminder to everyone as to how incredibly fit she is?:lol: I don't think anyone is denying that she has a fab body, but the revealing green spangler is so unnecessary. If there was ever a clothes definition of 'hoe, but make it fashion', it's this.

To serve as a reminder to everyone as to how incredibly fit she is?:lol: I don't think anyone is denying that she has a fab body, but the revealing green spangler is so unnecessary. If there was ever a clothes definition of 'hoe, but make it fashion', it's this.

You've just killed me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's just such an out of character shot and styling for Jennifer, that's why I'm so amazed. Don't get me wrong, she does sexy well and that's actually her thing. Classy sexy though, even during her pre-Vogue days. But this just looks so....desperate. Is she under new management? Because this, the outings with Alex, and her overall invisibility in the fashion scene, indicates that she is.

That’s indeed a lovely cover!

Wow, such a cute cover! A bit heavy on the Chanel elements, but it's stunning.

Though it was a digitally altered Kaia at first.

Wow! Very cute and beautiful cover (and not just because it's Chanel).
It has a very modern "Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele" feel to it. I love it!

They should have put the less revealing shot of her in the green sequin dress on the cover with a white background. I think it would have been shocking in the best possible way.

The cover I got in the mail was that picture.

Review:

200 pages

"La Lopez"
P: Anthony Maule
S: Julie Pelipas
Jennifer Lopez
The other shot of her in the Valentino cape appears only in the editor's letter

"Amazing Grace"
P: Johan Sandberg
S: Julie Pelipas
Grace Elizabeth
She gets a half page or so profile too

"Hot with the Most"
P: Alexander Neumann
S: Julia von Boehm
Michael Kors with Karen Elson, Judith Light, Savannah Guthrie, Naomi Watts, Iman, Tiffany Haddish, Sutto Foster, and Cynthia Erivo

"Calling Gloria"
P: Jeremy Liebman
Gloria Allred

"Cindy Crawford Looks Back"
A selection of "treaured shots..from her own family albums

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back