US InStyle January 2018 : Zendaya by Anthony Maule

The only positive thing I can say is that Laura finally put a black girl on the cover after fifteen issues and only two non porcelain-white women.

I know Zendaya like experimenting and all that, but this hairstyle is too much for her petite frame. Anyway, this looks more like a glorified Grazia cover to me.

The only positive thing I can say is that Laura finally put a black girl on the cover after fifteen issues and only two non porcelain-white women.

Wow, really?? She's really a Bazaar girl. They just don't care for diversity. Just saw now, since 2012 Bazaar only gave covers to Rihanna (x3), Jlo, Selena Gomez and Lea Michele. That's 6 x WOC out of 50 covers. Abysmal for an American edition.

Oops, I forgot about Miss Kanye!

sub cover

Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_12.15.09_AM.png

InStyle's IG

Gorgeous covers and edits. Love the disco theme. Her hair looks great, and since it's probably what her hair looks like in its natural state, I think it fits her perfectly.

A singer/actress with very little success in either.

I'm becoming increasingly tired of Laura Brown's InStyle. I had high hopes when she first started out but everything is looking far too commercial and tabloid-like recently that it's starting to irritate me. Not a fan of this I'm afraid, and I'm also unwilling to jump on the Zendaya bandwagon. UGH!

Do not like this cover at all. Like her, and other covers she's done, but not this one.

2018-01-01_In_Style.jpg

Z
Ph: Anthony Maule
Fashion Editor: Law Roach
Hair: Larry Sims
Makeup: Frankie Boyd
Manicure: Casey Herman
Actress: Zendaya

InStyle January 2018 Digital Edition

Dwayne Johnson Makes Beautiful Music
Ph: Carter Smith
Fashion Editor: Ilaria Urbinati