If only there was a neck, it would have been an interesting pic

Fashion Editor: Karla Welch
Hair: Renato Campora
Makeup: Daniel Martin
Manicure: Kim Truong

9wIrjjWL_o.jpg

3 sub covers

instyle.com, InStyle's Instagram

Wow it´s AWFUL! It looks like a little girl playing in her mother´s clothes, very late 70´s early 80´s but done in a very cliché way. NEXT!

Love her! Glad she's on the cover. Wish she'd land a US Vogue cover....I know, I'm a dreamer!!

Why her again? What is she promoting?

Also, the photos are not good. She can’t handle the 70/80s look at all.

Nowadays you just can't pick the worst US cover of the month. They are all so bad.

Nowadays you just can't pick the worst US cover of the month. They are all so bad.

I'd say recently its been fine, but of course thats just my opinion. I can agree that in this one the editorial and covers are all just bad. None of it works.

It's like this was selected for Jennifer Lopez and she didn't show up. This look doesn't suit her.

It's like this was selected for Jennifer Lopez and she didn't show up. This look doesn't suit her.

You nailed it right on the head... J.lo would have worked these looks. Kelley Rowland too if they were ever that bold. A fashion magazine is suppose to take a woman and make her look amazing so what does it say when it takes an amazing looking woman and makes her look meh?!

What is she promoting?

Probably shilling her Honest Co wares which she proudly claims to be organic but actually isn't. She's up to her elbows in lawsuits and consumer complaints about her 'organic' ranges and the origin of produce.

I can see Jennifer Lopez doing so much more with these looks. But instead we got pedestrian Jessica trying to be quirky. You're right, the styling is way out of hear league.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a choice.

That hair was a choice.
That outfit was a choice.
That pose was a choice.
That layout was a choice.

This was a choice.

That hair was a choice.
That outfit was a choice.
That pose was a choice.
That layout was a choice.

LMAO! Well, shows you what kind of EIC Laura Brown is to let stuff like this hit the newsstand.

Only 120 pages!

Review:

"Making Waves"
P: Paul Maffi
S: Allison Bornstein
M: Chiara Scelsi

That and the cover story is it.

There's a short Bella Hadid interview and short summer recommendation articles by Bo Derek, Jimmy Buffett, Brooke SHields, Jennifer Grey, Christie Brinkley, and DJ Jazzy Jeff

US In Style July 2018

"Making waves"

Photographer: Paul Maffi.
Stylist: Allison Bornstein.
Model: Chiara Scelsi.

streeters.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam