US InStyle July 2020 : Alicia Keys by Egypt & Genesis

I think it’s quite a stretch to say it was photographed by 2 children. They may have pushed a bottom somewhere along the way but I think Swizz Beatz is responsible for the photograph. The caption even mentioned he “assisted” Egypt and Genesis and there’s video of him taking at least some of the photos. One of the kids is only 5 years old and keep in mind the other kid was listed as a producer on one of Kendrick Lamar’s albums (which Swizz produced) years ago, when he was only 5 years old. I think it’s just another example of parents (especially wealthy, privileged parents) disingenuously hyping their kids as extraordinary.

Exactly, which is also what Naomi Campbell did for her Essence cover lol I am sure someone helped...

I think it’s quite a stretch to say it was photographed by 2 children. They may have pushed a bottom somewhere along the way but I think Swizz Beatz is responsible for the photograph. The caption even mentioned he “assisted” Egypt and Genesis and there’s video of him taking at least some of the photos. One of the kids is only 5 years old and keep in mind the other kid was listed as a producer on one of Kendrick Lamar’s albums (which Swizz produced) years ago, when he was only 5 years old. I think it’s just another example of parents (especially wealthy, privileged parents) disingenuously hyping their kids as extraordinary.

Not sure if it is quite the same with a photo - but with the album, the child can receive royalties from it since they are listed as a producer. Please let me know if I am wrong!! I think it’s like how Travis Scott listed his daughter as a producer for his documentary. Anyway, these kids probably don’t have to worry about their financial future either way lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->