Givenchy 'Dahlia Divin' Fragrance : Alicia Keys by Tim Walker

Suhzie

Reaction score
jZU1MIO.jpg

Pt7m6JD.jpg

Alicia Keys Fronts Givenchy's Newest Fragrance

Recording superstar Alicia Keys may call herself “a beauty virgin,” but with her first beauty campaign, she’s proving she can easily go the distance while juggling a daunting number of projects.
The ubercreative Keys has her fingers in a number of artistic pies. In addition to singing, writing songs, producing albums and acting, Keys has a feature film-television and theatrical production company, AKW Productions, and owns the Chelsea studio where she records and where she sat for an exclusive interview with WWD. She’s also partnered in the past with several companies, including Reebok and BlackBerry. Past acting roles have included the movies “The Secret Life of Bees” and “The Nanny Diaries.”
And she’s the face of Dahlia Divin, Givenchy’s newest fragrance, which will launch globally in September.
She became involved with the Dahlia Divin fragrance campaign via her personal friendship with Riccardo Tisci. “Spiritually we’re a lot alike. The fashion world can make you a little soulless. So when I met him, it was nice to see that he’s really soulful. He did this awesome thing with me on the 10th anniversary of my first album. We did four intimate shows with just me on the piano, and he designed the look for them. It was heavy metal — everything of his is just really heavy,” she laughed, “but it was supercool. As time passed, [this fragrance campaign] came to fruition. I love what Givenchy is about. Givenchy is this timeless, chic, but very strong woman, but with an edgier, almost street feel. I love that she’s raw, but she’s powerful — and that’s who I believe I am, too.”
Of Dahlia Divin, Keys noted, “This scent is grounded, but still has a femininity that is very earthy, and I love that.”
Keys also embraced the Dahlia Divin concept, which is to celebrate women as modern-day goddesses. “As women, we are very diverse — but strong and passionate,” she said.
wwd.com

Oh God... I was so exited when i saw the title, but after seeing it.... Alicia is photoshoped to the death..

Oh God... I was so exited when i saw the title, but after seeing it.... Alicia is photoshoped to the death..

Agree! They made her looks zoo awkward by elongating her head.

Happy with the casting

stunning as but somewhat boring, looks like a vanity fair spread

she looks pretty but the image is just too bland for a fragance ad.. it looks like a wedding portrait

Ummmm.....what? It just feels like it's under a completely different designer than Riccardo. Idk, it's alright. Tbh, it feels like something Marchesa would do lol.

It looks fan made and super dated and cheap. She doesn't look like herself at all

It's on another whole new level of cheapness.

Seeing Tim Walker I was expecting something creative and clever but this is incredibly disappointing. What a boring and cheap ad...

As if the print ad wasn't bad enough, the video is even worse. A model would do this concept much more justice. They need to release a new campaign stat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->