US InStyle June 2024 : Iman by AB+DM

Do these really need their own thread? Can't they all be compiled into a big InStyle Digital Cover thread @vogue28? There's really not much to say about these magazines that only exist as Instagram posts digital magazines (like InStyle, Glamour, Allure, Marie Claire). Seems weird that they get their own individual threads, still.

Do these really need their own thread? Can't they all be compiled into a big InStyle Digital Cover thread @vogue28? There's really not much to say about these magazines that only exist as Instagram posts digital magazines (like InStyle, Glamour, Allure, Marie Claire). Seems weird that they get their own individual threads, still.

Now that the FashionSpot runs on XenForo, we're able to have a larger number of threads, as opposed to, say, 5-10 years ago when we had to introduce those 'Elle - Worldwide' type of threads. It's no real issue that these digital covers/features receive their own standalone threads.

Now that the FashionSpot runs on XenForo, we're able to have a larger number of threads, as opposed to, say, 5-10 years ago when we had to introduce those 'Elle - Worldwide' type of threads. It's no real issue that these digital covers/features receive their own standalone threads.
That makes sense. I guess, to me, it just feels like clutter.

Weirdly, I've been seeing print copies of (American) Marie Claire around recently.

The covers were amazing! I really wish they were printed. It would be fantastic to see them on the newsstands. Iman will forever be stunning.

Weirdly, I've been seeing print copies of (American) Marie Claire around recently.
Now that you mention it, I remember seeing the issue with Kerry Washington on the cover last year. The fact that we don't even know for sure if these magazines are in print or not. :skull:

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing the issue with Kerry Washington on the cover last year. The fact that we don't even know for sure if these magazines are in print or not. :skull:
US Marie Claire is still being printed. The issue with Kristen Dunst on the cover is on newsstands now. However, US InStyle has not been printed since spring 2022.

Last edited:
jason rembert did a fantastic job with the styling

easily one of my favorite eds of hers

Beautiful Ed even if woman styled as a Queen is a bit redundant.
My favorite Ed ever from her will always be the Helmut Newton one where she announced her retirement from modeling!

Time for something more dynamic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvntacious
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->