US InStyle November 2021 : Zendaya by AB+DM

Zendaya is beautiful, but holy h*ll is she getting overexposed. She’s the face of several major brands and is in constant rotation on covers. Market saturation! She was on InStyle with these same photographers and this same stylish just a year ago! And with Euphoria Season 2 coming in January and Spider-Man 57 in December, I’m sure this cycle will only continue for the foreseeable future.

She was on inStyle just … what? Two months ago?

but I’ll take this. Better than he British Vogue cover

Photography:
AB+DM
Stylist: Law Roach
Hair: Kim Kimble
Make-Up: Raoúl Alejandre
Model/Celebrity: Zendaya

instyle

After just having Zendaya on British Vogue, I could obviously done without seeing her back on InStyle for the gazillionth time but I don't mind this - it's certainly fashion-forward and the first cover is just so bold and direct that I cannot even complain.

The first cover is quite good, the rest are unneeded.
She's way overexposed at this point but like Rihanna, she one of the few celebrities who know how to model.
Her team needs to slow it down, get more selective, before it gets boring to see her so often.

The second cover is terrible but I like the rest.
Echoing the overexposed comments. It’s becoming too much!

I actually really love this, she looks very glamorous and she's selling me that extravagant high fashion fantasy. The close-up with a green wig is stunning!

I love this girl, she is like a top model, her face, the way she poses, she always accepts to transform herself for the sake of Fashion with a capital F, she gives energy and she's fun. I love this covershoot :smile: keep it up Zendayaaaa

This spread is absolutely great for InStyle, as to the overexposed comments I don’t think we would have seen her on so many covers this year had her acting projects in 2020 hadn’t been pushed back due to the pandemic. We would have surely seen seen her in the luxury Ad Campaigns at most.

I don’t expect to see her on any major covers next year other than ads since she doesn’t seem to have any projects to be released for the next year.

The first cover is quite good, the rest are unneeded.
She's way overexposed at this point but like Rihanna, she one of the few celebrities who know how to model.
Her team needs to slow it down, get more selective, before it gets boring to see her so often.

Too late.

The first cover is fine, but the editorial it's like a spread of Hello! Magazine. UK Vogue did it better than this.

I like the editorial a lot!
High Fashion done right, Zendaya is beautiful and she can photograph really well (which still makes wonder how that Valentino campaign is so mediocre especially after seeing it inside the magazines).

I also like all 3 covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->