US Instyle September 2019 : Julianne Moore by Phil Poynter

Julianne Moore in Tom Ford for Gucci Fall 1995, oh my! I just wish the light was a bit sultrier to match everything else, otherwise I am in heaven.

25 years but that hair looks like its gone through war.

Julianne looks stunning thoigh

Oh god... such a guilty pleasure! They've also been releasing fun little videos of some of InStyle's most popular cover girls which I love.

I can already tell that this is nicer than whatever's Anna doing for Vogue. Love the cover and love the iconic dresses editorial (even tho they didn't include some of the most iconic dresses ever but whatever)

I recognized nearly all of those dresses, but to me (or actually pretty objectively, I'd say) only Liz's Versace safety pin dress, Nicole's chartreuse Dior dress and then her red Balenciaga bow dress can be considered "iconic". Maybe one or two more (Gwyneth's both dresses certainly stand out to me as well), but there have been so many more recognizable ones over the years like Bjork's swan dress, Zoe Saldana's ombre Givenchy, etc.

Jesus! Did they also take her in the time machine, and went back 25 years?!! Keep this BS, if you can't let someone like Moore look her age, the airbrush on her face is SHAMEFUL!!

Really didn't expect this kinda nonsense from Laura, also there are more recognizable dresses than that selection!

Yes. Give me glamour, excess, long gowns, iconic models, sensuality and photoshop overload.

Even i do enjoy a Dazed or a I-D, I am sucker for this type of editorials. The cover is nice too even if the hair are a bit much.

Don’t talk to me about iconic dresses if you don’t include the Swan Dress. Granted I’m sure they couldn’t get their hands on it but How about Julia’s Oscar Dress? Halle practically invented Elie Saab and the Meat Dress by Gaga and of course Jlo’s Versace.

Love it though the hair would have been a little less massive. Also how in the hell didnt they feature the most famous red carpet dress of all time?

Well, iconic like almost all concepts are subjective...i like it and like someone mentioned before, this is what HB should look like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->