US Vogue April 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

matheus_s

Reaction score

vogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it looks good; US vogue continues their 90s aesthetic.

As far as the review goes, the content looks really good. I know that this will sell very well simply because of the McQueen feature..i like the photo of Sasha they included with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very 90' like the model issue this year no are Meisel the cover god change

ugh:( I'm starting to dread Gisele's interviews as much as Gwyneth Paltrow's. They both suffer from foot in mouth syndrome. Otherwise I'm excited about the issue:smile:

Wow Daria completely naked in Vogue US!?! Glad she is continuing to be in every Vogue US issue since December 09.

Yes, the cover is very 90's indeed. She looks gorgeous but I'm kinda on the rocks when it comes to the colors. The review looks great too! Karlie, Daria, Liya, McQueen. Excited to see the whole eds too!

ehh the cover does nothing for me. And is that Liya that I spotted in the preview?

wow how pretty. I seriously love it. Gisele looks Supermodel Perfect!

i love finding out who the cover star is and at the same time getting a review! i hate the long wait we usually have in between :smile: this was definitely a nice change.

i love finding out who the cover star is and at the same time getting a review! i hate the long wait we usually have in between :smile: this was definitely a nice change.

Same here^_^

I really don't understand why US Vogue it's out first here in Brazil...

Oh i dont like this cover AT ALL, the horrible styling, and she can look so much better!

Thanks a million Matheus for posting though.:flower:

I have to agree with Miss Dalloway...could've been a better cover then that. bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->