US Vogue April 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

adore this cover, yay finally not some stupid hollywood actress who doesn't give a damn about fashion!

Thrilled to see Gisele on US Vogue. I like the swimsuit and shorts combo, but dislike the earrings.
Content sounds pretty good, was hoping for some Poly but we get some Daria.

I really do not like the outfits US Vogue are choosing to put on the cover at all. What's happened?! Jessica Biel in a vile denim on denim combo one month and now this?

I quite like Gisele, I don't mind the cover, my only issue is the lack of nice outfits making the cover.

OMG...That red one arm top! On the cover of Vogue in 2010...That's some awful styling.

But the content looks good.

gisele looks great but the styling is ridiculous. and in my opinion it's beyond tactless choosing kim noorda for an article about eating disorders..

^I guess she talks about it, so I don't get why it would be tactless. :smile:

I don't understand why the Alexander McQueen title on the cover is smaller than the title "My Three Facelifts" and "Diet Truths"? I was under the impression that Vogue was a fashion magazine...

Besides, the tiny little text on Alexander McQueen is reprehensible. What kind of a world do we live in where the celebration of a genius' life is less likely to grab the attention of Vogue readers than an article about facelifts or diet truths? :( :innocent:

The styling on the cover looks horrible, but the content seems good..

^I guess she talks about it, so I don't get why it would be tactless. :smile:

I think Carla-A was taking into account that US Vogue never uses models that are related to the article, like Daria's photo for the Training Days story. Though I do hope Kim actually gets to talk, because that would be interesting. Though it is US Vogue, so I highly doubt anything inside it will be groundbreaking.

The only ed which looks exciting for me is the Sims one.
And of course, the article about McQueen.

It definitely looks like a cover form 90s and I don't like this, Gisele looks good though. But it could be better.

I love the cover. It looks indeed so 90's. I love it. And great to see Demarchelier shoot a cover again. I love that M&M shot a studio ed with Liya and great to see Kim featured again.

Since they love Karlie I even thought the cover was for her, definitely it wasn't (thanks whatever) but she's an ed. I can't understand her success.

It's very 90's (why does it look 90's if we are not in the 90's?) and very Vogue USA but I don't like it, though I love Gisele. When was the last beautiful Vogue USA cover?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Carla-A was taking into account that US Vogue never uses models that are related to the article, like Daria's photo for the Training Days story. Though I do hope Kim actually gets to talk, because that would be interesting. Though it is US Vogue, so I highly doubt anything inside it will be groundbreaking.

The cover says: "Beating It A Model Fights Her Eating Issues". That's probably about Kim. So Kim actually gets to talk.

Whose is the red top she's wearing? It's SO old fashioned!

Gisele for the shape issue again? I love her, think her body is AMAZING, but let someone else get a chance. She isn't the only model with a nice body. But, I will say that I love the cover. She looks like old school Gisele from the '90s again.

I really like the cover. It's very 90s and a very young-looking Gisele. As for my favourite eds, I particularly enjoy Liya's by Mert and Marcus and Karlie's by David Sims, all this judging only from the previews, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->