US Vogue April 2021 : Selena Gomez by Nadine Ijewere

Whatever she's wearing is awful, and they've done quite a number on her with the photoshopping. I don't get it. She's got good skin, no visible wrinkles, why still retouch that so aggressively.

The cover is a bore and although I mostly like or hate their covers, this one doesn't say or mean anything imo. Also, I can already tell there will be another long editorial shot by various photographers etc. I'm already bored!

This is a very unflattering photo of her. The editorial doesn’t look much better. Hopefully there’s something good in the other content this month.

Meh. Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott did it a thousand times better for April 2017.

Photographer: Nadine Ijewere
Stylist: Gabriella Karefa-Johnson
Hair, Edward Lampley
Makeup: Hung Vanngo
Cast: Selena Gomez

vogue.com

I actually like it. Doesn't look like her, but who in Hollywood does?

Don't trust me though cause I'm a sucker for anything Selena. The styling could've been better though.

Photography is weak, but what I expect nothing less from the photographer.

They chose the worst look from that YSL collection. An okay cover, happy for Nadine but the editorial is too Elle Us.

THAT is not a cover worthy shot! the moody/ b*tchy face, the mouth slightly opened but ‘for no reason...!
and the editorial is a non-event.
HUGE MISS.

Selena can photograph much better than this, we all know that.

This looks very repetitive of something we’ve seen over and over again. Forgettable.

also the lighting is god awful, flat, and under lit on the cover not to mention the retouching on top

Meh, I knew it would be boring. So is she really retiring from music? Or is it a Julia Nobis situation lmao

vogue.com

This would’ve made a lovely Vogue Living cover.
Vogue Knitting* (Remember?)

I don't know if she had some work done, it was an unflattering angle for her face or photoshop, or maybe the three of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->