US Vogue April 2021 : Selena Gomez by Nadine Ijewere

None of this looks like it's from a fashion magazine. I can't imagine that they just completely forgot how to create Vogue content so I'm wondering if it's intentional, if they're trying to push this Vogue in a new direction... But with all the cultural and political changes happening in the US recently, on top of the pandemic, this Vogue haven't shown any sign that they know to move forward. They can't just go back to big, expensive glamour and exclusivity, but they haven't figured out an alternative identity either.

Everyone is going to hate me for saying this because everyone hates to constantly hear it, but the reality is; nothing is going to change or improve until Anna Wintour is gone.
This magazine is trash from front to back.

Everyone is going to hate me for saying this because everyone hates to constantly hear it, but the reality is; nothing is going to change or improve until Anna Wintour is gone.
This magazine is trash from front to back.
I do not hate you and fully support this!

Useless and terribly pathetic, at this point even Hello! or Town & Country have better fashion content. You wouldn't use this to line a bird cage!

I'll go back to the Vintage Magazines section and yearn for the days when April was reserved for a huge feauture on the couture collections, not smelly-looking wannabes waiting for their grocery delivery.

I have to admit, that with content like this, I'm at that stage where I'm questioning myself at to why I purchase American Vogue each and every month. It's priced at £8.50 here, the issues are wafer-thin and the content is simply dire. This issue is pathetic and inexcusable.

The March issue with Gigi Hadid felt like a necessity, and I did enjoy sitting down with the issue and reading Gigi's interview but there was nothing else of interest. I simply cannot see myself buying on the regular, in the near future, if this standard of content keeps up. I'm hoping for a miracle!

Just bought this issue and surprisingly found out that at #6 two photos with Selena in oragne Roger Vivier pumps and orange dress are missing in the magazine....Odd.

^^ Thank god because those pictures are ugly.

but is this the first time in years that Vogue doesn’t publish the full editorial right?

I remember watching The September Issue and Anna is asking Edward Enninful, "Where's the glamour?" to his editorial.
And now fast forward to today, her magazine has lost its spark. British Vogue issues are actually better than what American Vogue put out these past months

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allington
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->