US Vogue 'Digital Edition' Winter 2024 : Usher & Carolyn Murphy by Campbell Addy

It's a cute cover... Happy for Carolyn!

Aye, she's in the thread title now, but it didn't start out like that.

Will we see this editorial in the print version of the Winter issue?
I believe the editorial will be printed in the winter 2024 issue because the Angelina Jolie digital cover story was eventually published inside of the magazine.

Digital covers will never make sense to me. Ever. And it's a really lame one at that. I love the male celebrity with a model formula, it's so essentially American Vogue that we know and love. And I look forward to seeing this feature, but I did not need to see this digital cover. And Usher just gives me an ick, I'm sorry.

A lively and lovely cover!
Such a beautiful lighting! Perfect! This is a great first Vogue US for Campbell!
Too bad it’s only digital but it will definitely create a social media engagement.

Usher is always a good thing in my book.
I love that they have a veteran model with him.

Would have been better the pair alone. Kids on the cover of Vogue isn't a favorite formula at all.

Much prefer this over the actual newsstand covers recently. There's a lightness and optimism to it that doesn't feel cynical. Kind of reminds me of old Vogue covers in the '00s. Or at least a similar spirit.

It makes me so nostalgic and the celebrity + top model formula that became so intrinsically US Vogue is always a perfect combination. I love it.

Its a stunning cover and ed but the internet isnt happy. People are all ove rtheir pages complaining about them having him with a 'random' white woman. Some asking why he didn't have a black model or wasn't solo. On the other hand we are wondering why Carolyn didnt get a solo cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->