US Vogue June 2009 : Cameron Diaz by Mario Testino

The cover looks a little vogue living to me, i like the green letters, but again way too much text

I think the last image from Cameron's edit look have made a great cover!

Fresh and nice, but too much text. I agree that it's very Elle.

I think the last image from Cameron's edit look have made a great cover!

I agree!

2igdi0x.jpg

Image Credit | Style.com, edited by Me

I like the cover shot, and the last shot would of also been a good cover.
The only thing I dislike is the Green. It's awful. Cameron's pictures inside look great though.

That last shot of would be a perfect cover indeed :( Because I'm really not a big fan of the actual cover. Maybe it's because I'm just not a big fan of Cameron herself, but... I just don't really like it. The pose (it looks so...strange. As if she was inbetween two poses, moving and right in this moment Testino pressed release), the colours (green and white? St.Patricks day anyone?) and especially her smile :ninja:

Ohh yes the second picture would indeed have made the perfect cover. But I can actually live with this one aswell (by VogueUS standards, please :rolleyes:
Any info on eds yet ??

does cameron have a movie coming up??

remember how Vogue China's Lucy Liu cover used green fonts all over too, green is really not a good colour to use it seems.

i heard that magazines with green lettering on the cover dont sell.

i wonder why this issue came out so late.

It's an OK cover..
I'm slighty relieved she's not wearing green dress though after I saw her 'title'

I really like her, the cover is just O.K, a bit unsexy and flat. The inside edit is great though :smile:, I finally like some of the colours that Testino used here.

I agree, the cover is a bit flat, and here we go again with the cereal box banners. Between that and the green, I almost expect Corn Flakes.

And no, I hate cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->