US Vogue May 2004 : Nicole Kidman by Irving Penn

She looks kind of eerie in some of them :unsure: but I guess that's just a "look", and not her in real life...

She looks kind of eerie in some of them :unsure: but I guess that's just a "look", and not her in real life...

I don't like the cover and the n°5 and n°7 pics :sick: , but the rest is gorgeous !! :woot:
I love the pic n°6 but without the hat :blush:

I don't like the cover and the n°5 and n°7 pics :sick: , but the rest is gorgeous !! :woot:
I love the pic n°6 but without the hat :blush:

I like the b&w pics, especially the sixth one it's kinda quirky :P

I like the b&w pics, especially the sixth one it's kinda quirky :P

The photographs are beautiful, Penn did a great job. The clothes are gorgeous, too and the hair suits that. But the makeup? :blink: So sharp and unflattering. Does NOT look good in black and white.

The photographs are beautiful, Penn did a great job. The clothes are gorgeous, too and the hair suits that. But the makeup? :blink: So sharp and unflattering. Does NOT look good in black and white.

Thanks for the pics ! :flower:

This photoshoot is so different and refreshing! I really love it! Finally this is soo Nicole. I especially love the first shot! :heart:

Thanks for the pics ! :flower:

This photoshoot is so different and refreshing! I really love it! Finally this is soo Nicole. I especially love the first shot! :heart:

Originally posted by MulletProof@Apr 26th, 2004 - 1:12 pm
except for the 6th photo...i dont really like the way she looks there :sick: ...
I think I have to agree....

Originally posted by MulletProof@Apr 26th, 2004 - 1:12 pm
except for the 6th photo...i dont really like the way she looks there :sick: ...
I think I have to agree....

These were shot by Irving Penn, a living photography legend!! I think they are each amazing. Steven Meisel can make anyone look good. :rolleyes: Nicole looks amazing here. Its an awesome cover..almost NO writing, just picture. And with that picture being shot by Irving Penn, that's exactly how it should be! :flower:

These were shot by Irving Penn, a living photography legend!! I think they are each amazing. Steven Meisel can make anyone look good. :rolleyes: Nicole looks amazing here. Its an awesome cover..almost NO writing, just picture. And with that picture being shot by Irving Penn, that's exactly how it should be! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->