US Vogue November 2003 : Uma Thurman by Annie Leibovitz

PradaP

Reaction score
excellent news, best news for US Vogue so far this year (in my opinion anyway)

anyways it is official that the November cover of US Vogue goes to Uma and is photographed by Leibovitz.. said to be similar to Cameron Diaz's cover from earlier this year (cant remember it)

but I look forward to seeing this issue!

Amber Valetta
ph.Steven Meisel
"Suiting Up"

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this issue, if i remeber correctly the following eds are in this:

amber Valetta by Meisel (love it!)
Karen ELson and Elise Crombez by Elgort
Angela Lindvall by Terry Richardson (!) and one group shot with Elise, Eugenia, Liya, Angela and Daria)
there is also a special front of book section about the VH1 awards or something with and ed by McDean with Karolina Kurkova and there is a front of book series of pics by Meisel with Daria, Jessica Stam, Stella Tennant, Elise, Eugenia, Liya, Carolina Ribeiro, Bridget Hall and Karen Elson. Really nice too bad its not printed as a proper ed.

the cover reminds me a lot of the one Nicole Kidman did (the one where she had the Austrailia editorial with Hugh Jackman)
anyway Uma is a good figure to show off the clothes. but.. i wish it were a model.
could've been worse.

I clicked on this thread somehow thinking it was the November 2008 issue, and when I saw a tiny pic of the cover, was disgusted that they would recycle their themes, when I'd seen it 'somewhere before'.

Karen Elson & Elise Crombez
ph.Arthur Elgort
Fashion Editor:Grace Coddington.

scanned by me

Angela Lindvall
Ph.Terry Richardson
Fashion Editor:Camilla Nickerson

scanned by me

there is a front of book series of pics by Meisel with Daria, Jessica Stam, Stella Tennant, Elise, Eugenia, Liya, Carolina Ribeiro, Bridget Hall and Karen Elson. Really nice too bad its not printed as a proper ed.
It is really really nice!

scanned by me

This issue was pretty good but not the best of the year, Elgort and Meisel/Amber were particularly good. 2003 was the last GREAT year for US Vogue IMO even though I'm one of it's 'supporters' quote on quote

I love this issue - especially Angela shot by terry and the girls by meisel.
Thanks for the scans :flower:
Is this the only ed that terry has ever shot for vogue us ?

thank you so much for the scans hfgl...
the amber/meisel ed is one of my favorites...
the terry richardson ed seems so pedestrian...

Every time I see this thread, I think the 2003 says 2008

It is really really nice!

scanned by me

thanks for posting. I totally forgot that Jacquetta was also part of this ed. Devon Aoki and another model unk were also part of this 'ed' but is was not published. You can find the pic at artandcommerce.com

Where's Carol Trentini??
Pleaseeeee

this was before Caroline made her US Vogue debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->