US Vogue November 2008 : Reese Witherspoon by Mario Testino

oh jesus raquel's ed is terrible, really. i don't hate studio shoots, but that one is depressing, i don't like anything about it, and she looks awfully silly jumping like that. i love those looks in that "style it like stefano" little article though. why don't they make an ed well styled like that? i think that picture is the most interesting thing in this issue so far.

Olivier is a really good sport ^_^:heart:

Reese looks so out of place there - Her old cover is better, where she is in a field ploughing or chewing corn (I didn't wanna enlarge the thumbnail so I can't tell for sure what she was doing)

Why are there always some superhero themes in US VOGUE? Coco's head is on fire...Raquel can fly...Natasa has invisibility power.

The only thing here which I like the sound of is Hanne Gaby's shock appearence, and the feature about the vice presidential candidate's family.

Caroline Trentini
ph.Norman Jean Roy
Vogue US November 2008

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though Caroline's ed is a bit boring she's looking so beautiful!
And I loved Natasa's picture! Imagine a ed like that? It would be great!
About Raquel's ed... Nothing to say.

I'm not in any way a fan of Natalia Vodianova or seeing editorial after editorial of her and her husband, but I have to say that the editorial with them and their three children in this issue is by far my favorite to date. The styling is very sweet and fresh and her kids are unbelievably cute.

^ That's what I'm wondering too ... :doh:

is that her children ?! :blink:
i had NO idea she had 3 children !!!!
wow what a family .... how old is she ?!
it seems to be a good "family" editorial .... but i feel like i'm back in the 1950s ..... :doh:

Caroline, Raquel, Natalia's family and a celebrity on the cover? Well, that's unexpected... :rolleyes:
Anna, please stop making US Vogue look like Glamour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->