V #48 : Christy Turlington and Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

i'm thinking my issue might come in the post today or tuesday (at least i hope!) will scan everything as soon as i get it! (actually i need to sort out my scanner its been acting really horrible to me of late)

Last edited by a moderator:
lonneke looks absolutely gorge!

I agree completely! That natural shot is stunning, and I love that the strength of her face is equally apparent between the natural and stylized photos. Lonneke looks better than ever!

Without fail the natural shots are what make this editorial. I think almost all of the girls look considerably better in their natural shots.

Lonneke is flawless like uncut ice.

The Foot Fetish edit is GENIUS. So Hans Bellmer but without being overly referential. I love it - very creative accessories presentation.

While I really liked the concept, I'm kind of disappointed by the result comparing to what I had imagined, not by the pictures themselves.I wish there had been more differences between the 'natural' version and the 'styled' one , and that they would have played more with the colour variation (as in perhaps the 'natural' version in B&W and the 'styled' one in colour), because B&W seems to give a certain blandness to them, a homogeneous appearance to the editorial.

^Where do you see Catherine? In the last pic? I think that is a man.

Don't mind my stupid remark :blush: It's obviously not a man, because it's an all girl ed of course, I was probably having an off-day.

ps, don't like Lonneke's made up pic at all.

i've always thought lonneke never gets the credit she deserves, im so happy shes in this issue!

Well, I picked up a copy of V at Borders today. I'm going to scan an advertisement first then I'll start on the much awaited editorial. I don't know if I'll get through it all today, but I'll try to do as much as I can. Just be patient everyone :P :flower:

thanks in advance! and please first at all let us know who are other women in the ed?

anyone know of other editorials in the issue?

ASF - hmm, the ones we didn't know about or weren't sure of - Meredith James, Ana Steiner, Jessica Mecksepper, Isabeli Fontana...I think we knew of everyone else...and if not, then I guess it'll be a surprise :flower:

alimi - other than the main one, and that foot fetish one, there's no other editorials really.

isabeli :wub: which cover did you get ? Christy or Raquel ? :shifty:

hahaha thanks, she just told me on MSN ^_^ i want Raquel but as always i'm sure my bookstore will have the one i don't want :D

it's not here yet! gah! I'm going to buy the Christy cover too, though. :heart:

can't wait for the scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonapy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->