V #48 : Christy Turlington and Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

ok I just wanted to share this
I had been looking for this issue for a while cause I live outside of LA and I just always managed to go to the wrong places for it when I was in LA. well I FINALLY got it this past weekend and on my way home I got into a wreck- not serious, well kind of serious but my car and i are ok. well after I crashed and people were helping me out and getting my stuff out I just kept saying "wait i need my magazine. can you get my magazine?" hahaha and while my car was on the tow truck I jumped up while no one was looking to get it out. hahahha I had a hard time finding it!!! :blush:

oh and also my only grumble with the wonderful Before and After ed is that I wish there was more of a contrast between some the before and after shots. some of them there's hardly a difference.

ok I just wanted to share this
I had been looking for this issue for a while cause I live outside of LA and I just always managed to go to the wrong places for it when I was in LA. well I FINALLY got it this past weekend and on my way home I got into a wreck- not serious, well kind of serious but my car and i are ok. well after I crashed and people were helping me out and getting my stuff out I just kept saying "wait i need my magazine. can you get my magazine?" hahaha and while my car was on the tow truck I jumped up while no one was looking to get it out. hahahha I had a hard time finding it!!! :blush:
That's exactly what i would've done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->