V #53 May/June 2008 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Sorrenti

Can someone scan this ed please?
Pool Party:
Ph: Ellen Von Unwerth
Stylist: Brian Molloy
Models: Erin Heatherton, Olya Ivanisevic, Camilla Finn, Alexandra Crandell, Allison Nix, Lonneke Engle, +various boys.

second thiss i love olya

Oh wow, I'm so in love with the Sebastian Faena editorial.

It's been a long time I haven't bought V :woot: :heart: Spectacular issue, I mean in a good way :D

Pool Party
Photographer: Ellen Von Unwerth
Fashion Editor: Brian Molloy
Models: Erin Heatherton, Olya Ivanisevic, Camilla Finn, Alexandra Crandell, Allison Nix, Lonneke Engle,

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from V53

Thanks for all the great scans Luxx, it looks like a really good issue of V, I'll buy it :heart:

Thanks for the scans, Luxx! :buzz: This editorial is simply wonderful :wub:

can't V get into a lot of trouble for allowing underage girls to pose nude in their magazine? I mean they are American based, wouldn't that be considered child p*rn?

On another this is a spectacular issue of V. I'm really happy I bought it.

can't V get into a lot of trouble for allowing underage girls to pose nude in their magazine? I mean they are American based, wouldn't that be considered child p*rn?

On another this is a spectacular issue of V. I'm really happy I bought it.

good point, I didn't realise that about the underage nudity

Very much doubt it. An underage person can pose nude without it being considered child p*rn provided they are not involved/implying sexual activity and that the pictures were not taken for p*rn*gr*ph*c purposes (e.g. display on a child p*rn site). If I'm not mistaken pictures could be considered child p*rn if it involved/implied sexual activity even if the child concerned was clothed

Only consent from the parents/guardian of the model is required and even that is not necessary if the girl is legally emancipated from her parents - I'm not sure about models but I believe some actresses go thru the process to get round rules on working hours.

Btw, would models be paid for this type of shoot or is it considered as publicity for themselves and the agency?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->